3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
18 nov 23 last activity, don't think is abandoned.
Thing is if you look at their Patreon, there have been no updates since 22 May 2023. And that more than anything would be a better indicator of activity. What is interesting, is that there are quite a few people still subbed and paying. Which makes one wonder if they are aware of the inactivity, and why they are still paying.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thing is if you look at their Patreon, there have been no updates since 22 May 2023. And that more than anything would be a better indicator of activity. What is interesting, is that there are quite a few people still subbed and paying. Which makes one wonder if they are aware of the inactivity, and why they are still paying.
They probably won't miss the one dollar that they are donating. It's so little that people don't even remember that they are subbed.

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
The one thing I can think of as to why they have stopped with the game, considering the recent turmoil with what Unity were up to may have scared the developer off.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The one thing I can think of as to why they have stopped with the game, considering the recent turmoil with what Unity were up to may have scared the developer off.
The dev stopped with the game a while before the big announcement from the ex-Unity boss that drove away many developers.

But maybe that asshole was a fan of this game and because he was mad it got abandoned he started that shit with Unity ...

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Update

Hi all, I apologize about the long absence and lack of update! Unfortunately for some time I was busy dealing with problems in everyday life and work.
Right now I am finishing a huge update for the game to be released in April which will double the current content. There are new scenes for all characters and the next day in the story.
Thank you to everyone who has been following this project!

• Wow
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Davai099 and Orlox
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes