Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Damn I love this guys Art. Finished Ai's storyline for now and I wished there were more preggo scenes or a bit more visual corruption like the Anna chick. Oh well.
Lets see the other two girls ,)

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Is this supposed to be a take on canonical Shinji's endgame where he unfucks the fuckery of EVAs by using the golgotha object but in doing so likely sealed his fate as an eternal cuck because he had no real ability outside piloting them? It's probably not but I still want to know what the reasoning behind the game title is for considering it hits so close to home since I wrote a scat femdom fanfic draft named you will (not) do.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Damn I love this guys Art. Finished Ai's storyline for now and I wished there were more preggo scenes or a bit more visual corruption like the Anna chick. Oh well.
Lets see the other two girls ,)
other two are pretty screwed up, you are warned

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Is this supposed to be a take on canonical Shinji's endgame where he unfucks the fuckery of EVAs by using the golgotha object but in doing so likely sealed his fate as an eternal cuck because he had no real ability outside piloting them? It's probably not but I still want to know what the reasoning behind the game title is for considering it hits so close to home since I wrote a scat femdom fanfic draft named you will (not) do.
all i see that takes from EVA is pretty old hentai parody that was done years back, instead Shinji's father in this made the three girls, they are some special bread of human, they die but can be revived back with memories in tact, so basically MC pretty is cucked. The Gallery is literal Limbo for the guy the ending is very dark, how you can't leave this area it felt like he's stuck in limbo again because that f'd up ending. Not to say game isn't pretty f'd, AI is "cleanest" out 3 love choices, dark hair girl and mix blonde scenes are pretty f'd up near the end, especially that mix hair girl with three hobo brothers.

Reactions: LuxCrown

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I keep getting this loading error 'failed to load: img/pictures/AiB0001.png' when I go to take the trash out. Anyone know how to fix this?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Whats the hobo route ending? The girl ends up like Jun too?
I haven't played Jun's route yet, started with Mei and good god does it get... weird... It starts off really good as well, and for the most part is great, then the hobo's, er, remodel Mei. You know how in some hentai the dude/s refer derogatorily to the girl as a sex toy or an onahole? These guys seem to have gotten the wrong idea

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I went to second (whatever) and now I decided to take a walk after watching the scene of Ai's uncle fucking the crap out of her.
But no mention as to what I am supposed to do. I have tried pretty much everything on every map.

Any ideas? I really hate guessing games with no logical explanation.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are a shitload of loading failures (images) in Ai's route.
My game actually goes in an endlees loop of RPGM death. The file AiB0001.png/.rpgmvp does NOT exist in the pictures folder (there's only AiB0002 and AiB0003.

1652574013314.png

The file is NOT in the game archive!
Sooo the question is: how did the rest of you play (and complete) a game that is actually broken???

1652574200097.png

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes