Zenoa

Mar 11, 2018
I want to tear off the hands of the author. Grill them and feed them to the dogs. This is exactly what I felt while playing it. Having received such feelings I must say. The author hit the very point of NTR. After all, there is nothing worse than when you realize what is happening, but you can not change anything. And if could .... rip and tear all of it. heheh

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Unless you mean that she was fucked silly, there was no hypnosis. Her entire body had been used like a literal vagina almost non-stop for so long at that point.
NTR was good till the brainwashing happened, if you played the game you know what im talking about. Not even going to mention the endings i mean wtf :KEK:. First half of the game is good, second half just plain bad :FacePalm:.

Heribor

Sep 11, 2018
The introduction was awesome imo - there's a lot of stuff that hints on what's going to happen, and builds up well. I loved the First Impact moment too, suddenly while it's all fun and games, they start getting noticed by everyone.

HOWEVER, that Second Impact was a bad choice imo. I mean, all of a sudden, the neo-human girls become sexually insatiable? This is kinda what the dev did with his other game focused on Anna. This sudden and extreme change makes the whole feel of the game really boring in my opinion.

And then there's the contract. So the old men can write a name, just the name, and that neo-human female is now their sexual toy. So we don't just get the female having an extreme sexual appetite (see Anna's Second Impact, where she can't even think straight and goes to fuck the first random guy, even though her boyfriend is coming back soon), but also that she can't escape the male that chose her, even if she could think straight.

This puts them in a position of inescapable demise. There's no longer a point in reading on, as you already know what's going to happen. In this situation there's no need for inner monologues or even thoughts of guilt, even though they do occur in some cases, as it's clear they do enjoy what's happening a lot plus what's happening is not even their choice to begin with.

What's interesting in this type of games to me is to see how this all happened, from a point of it being impossible, to a point of it being natural. The "journey" so to say, rather than the destination. In this case (and other cases like this) though, this happens because "let's just skip all that and say it just happens".

No judging if that's your thing, but it's definitely not mine.
Hey, first of all, I want to excuse myself for my bad English, it's not my first language and I'm still bad at it. ^^

I totally agree with you, I had a lot of fun playing the introduction and all until that Second Impact..
I knew what was going to happen, but it was way to violent and sudden.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That annoyed me so much that I just stopped playing this after the second or third sex scene.

Do you have any recommandations ? I'd like to play that kind of game but with a slow corruption story..

Reactions: LuxCrown

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Hey, first of all, I want to excuse myself for my bad English, it's not my first language and I'm still bad at it. ^^

I totally agree with you, I had a lot of fun playing the introduction and all until that Second Impact..
I knew what was going to happen, but it was way to violent and sudden.

That annoyed me so much that I just stopped playing this after the second or third sex scene.

Do you have any recommandations ? I'd like to play that kind of game but with a slow corruption story..
Yep, but because this is not the right place to talk about other games / recommendations, I'll put them in a spoiler so as not to cover a lot of space.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
ok. this game is nice, if you overlook the bad art the story is bad. They want you to care about your love interest and it will keep hammering it in ALL the time in the end its justified ntr 2 out of 3 they deserve to be ntr-ed? what ever...
7out of10

Reactions: LuxCrown

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Can someone explain the "finale ending" pls? I have just finished this game and im kinda confused now xd

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
How do you progress once you see Mei in the park? I went everywhere and it's still saying something about her going back to her mansion.

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
Jun and Mei route is somewhat unsatisfied for me , Jun has a lot of mastubation scenes and Mei route is very frustrating to watch . Despite all that , the game felt complete , simple and fun , one of the few good eroge games i had played

virio

Jan 17, 2021
can someone recommend me a game with this type of body proportion/artstyle? or game where the female character breast gradually getting bigger through the story.

at_su_shi

Feb 17, 2019
i wish there was i will not lose! chapter 3
We have some info for I will not lose
"For Anya's game, I'm planning to change some mechanics, new scenes to Chapter 1 & 2, and add a recollection room."
source:

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes