Okariin

May 14, 2017
get error when met ai first time at backyard,ai widow 2,last hope,
Weird, it works fine for me, if u had only copy the save, try to put the whole folder, with the global and config file, otherwise I don't know where the problem may come from

Mar 9, 2021
A lot of people are singing the praises of this game, but... I don't see it? Like I played the game, but what?
How the hell does this have a better rating than Dark Hero Party, Scars of Summer, and Sphilia's Familiar? Like maybe it's like on the same level as NTR Adventurer Alisa, but... how is it this far up the Weighted Rating?

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
A lot of people are singing the praises of this game, but... I don't see it? Like I played the game, but what?
How the hell does this have a better rating than Dark Hero Party, Scars of Summer, and Sphilia's Familiar? Like maybe it's like on the same level as NTR Adventurer Alisa, but... how is it this far up the Weighted Rating?
Yeah, maybe people who are into the very niche fetish in the Jun/Mei paths are bumping up the rating? It was ok for the most part, but those ends just made me roll my eyes.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
At the end of the blonde girl i just wanted to kill myself.(i will not)

It is not just the rape of a child, but the destruction of her entire being.

Don't know how to handle this feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: Nicole-

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
At the end of the blonde girl i just wanted to kill myself.(i will not)

It is not just the rape of a child, but the destruction of her entire being.

Don't know how to handle this feelings.
I would tell you 'it's just a game' or 'you're in the wrong place', but yeah that ending was a bit far. Even for those of us fucked weirdos who liked the route up to that point!

Jun 17, 2020
Your Right I agree but some times going far can also be exiting. Do you know other game that have a similar ending/ route like JUN/MEI

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
This game is significantly better than it appears if you were to judge it by the art, though there's too much scripted shit going on, doesn't feel great when you're in cutscenes so much.

I'm currently stuck on Jun's trenchcoat adventure, I saw the teacher leave and Jun followed, but I feel I've searched everywhere with no luck. Okay so you just go to bed during daytime lmao..

Reactions: ZenVacks

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
Is the creator of this game still working on stuff? It looks like they've gone completely silent on Patreon and Ci-en.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is the creator of this game still working on stuff? It looks like they've gone completely silent on Patreon and Ci-en.
We've been talking about it on his other game's thread, most have given up hope I'm afraid. Maybe one day we'll get a pleasent surprise with them rising from the grave, but until then...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I got the answer here, spoilers beware for others that still want to play the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, I liked Ai's route. Good thing I did that one first. Maybe I'm getting soft these days, but ultra extreme endings like the ones described for the other routes seem a bit too fucked up lol. I'm pretty content with that one playthrough though. Nice short form NTR with a good enough set up to sell the close bond they shared.

Seriously though, how does this art manage to be erotic? It's so fucking janky and shitty looking, but the ahegao and poses they make is strangely erotic in that depraved way. I guess I have a thing for this style of shitty art because NTR Adventurer Alisa was also pretty fap worthy. :HideThePain:

Oct 26, 2019
I like this game. Interesting story. I just wish there was a version where maybe the MC gets claimed like the girls, and then maybe feminized and turned into a girl. But it's still a good game.

Reactions: Sheria

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Man the Mei route fucked me up, don't get me wrong I've seen games where characters meet similar fates where I didn't really feel anything, but I think this one's pretty unique in that she never stops fighting against what's happening to her. For example, I don't really feel bad about Jun cause she chose it herself. But Mei trying to call out to Roy even at the very end of the route absolutely crushed my heart.

Reactions: ricrod and flobadog
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes