ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I played this game once more and needed to come here again to say how this dev really knew write good and exciting NTR. Jun was the only one I think could have been better, but Ai and Mei was really well fucking done. I also loved the way he used pixel animations to complement the H-scenes. Such a pity the dev seems to be gone and this was probably his last game.
1677535206031.png

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
I played this game once more and needed to come here again to say how this dev really knew write good and exciting NTR. Jun was the only one I think could have been better, but Ai and Mei was really well fucking done. I also loved the way he used pixel animations to complement the H-scenes. Such a pity the dev seems to be gone and this was probably his last game.
View attachment 2424708
I don't think he left completely. most likely he took a big break as before and is now busy creating a new game. Just look at the date of his previous release and how much of a break there was between the last game. I can say the same about NTRMAN, Takeda Hiromitsu, Amedenpa's workshop, Shibahu Cement and other popular authors of NTR games. Do not despair, they all work and will soon please us with new releases. The only one who left us is Hanataka, alas, I don’t know where he is and what is happening to him at the moment, but I would like to see NTRPG 3...

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I don't think he left completely. most likely he took a big break as before and is now busy creating a new game. Just look at the date of his previous release and how much of a break there was between the last game. I can say the same about NTRMAN, Takeda Hiromitsu, Amedenpa's workshop, Shibahu Cement and other popular authors of NTR games. Do not despair, they all work and will soon please us with new releases. The only one who left us is Hanataka, alas, I don’t know where he is and what is happening to him at the moment, but I would like to see NTRPG 3...
I do hope you are right, this dev is really good on doing NTR. But I do feel worried this is the last work we see from him, because it's been 9 months since his last update. If I remember correctly the time between the release of "I WONT LOSE TOO! CHAPTER 2" and "I WILL (NOT) WIN!" was about 5 months.

Aug 30, 2021
False hope. He has completely vanished from the internet. Ci-en, Pixiv,.. he is not responding.

tinker69

Sep 21, 2019
thanks for the references, time to go check all these creators.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Jun and Mei route is somewhat unsatisfied for me , Jun has a lot of mastubation scenes and Mei route is very frustrating to watch . Despite all that , the game felt complete , simple and fun , one of the few good eroge games i had played
there's a lot of potential in school where the teacher could've molest them all especially jun

Reactions: ViihX

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Its been more than a year since he last posted anything, and he was already making a game before he disappeared, so its very unlikely

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Its been more than a year since he last posted anything, and he was already making a game before he disappeared, so its very unlikely
Yeah. It's sad, but I'm pretty sure he's gone and probably won't come back.

His games were evolving in a pretty nice way in my opinion. It's really a shame, but it's not the first time that a good/promising dev just disappears from the internet.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Yeah. It's sad, but I'm pretty sure he's gone and probably won't come back.

His games were evolving in a pretty nice way in my opinion. It's really a shame, but it's not the first time that a good/promising dev just disappears from the internet.
He actually just posted in his other game's thread, well a week or so ago. Didn't say much but had new art so it looks like he's still kicking at least!

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
He actually just posted in his other game's thread, well a week or so ago. Didn't say much but had new art so it looks like he's still kicking at least!
YOOOOO THE GUY IS ACTUALLY ALIVE, REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T A FAKE (the teasers he shared look pretty faithful to the dev's art style, so I guess it's really him)

thank you for sharing the information man

tinker69

Sep 21, 2019
YOOOOO THE GUY IS ACTUALLY ALIVE, REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T A FAKE (the teasers he shared look pretty faithful to the dev's art style, so I guess it's really him)

thank you for sharing the information man
Link ?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes