Feb 6, 2019
This was some great NTR, I just wish it had more scene and that it was longer. The buildup to it was so good and had the perfect time to executed out the NTR for each heroine.

However, there was only one part that turn me off during this is that, at the end of both Jun and Mei's ending is that they both got turn into an onahole...giving them this "Onahole Ending"...a huge turn off for me.

Jun's Route was my favorite until the "onahole shenanigans" happens, however I did love the glimpse at the end there on how she's slowly turning into a bimbo slut (Would love to see her turns full on bimbo with all the blonde hair, tanned skin and other stuff), I just wish that she had all of her limbs during that, that would have been so hot.

Also, it would be great to have more scene of Jun after she become submissive to the sensei like maybe some scene on how she is slowly turning/becoming a bimbo slut after being constantly trained and shaped by the sensei, that would have been so nice, while getting rid of the onahole stuff all together.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for more hardcore NTR from this creator.

Last edited:

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Pretty good game. Can anyone recommend NTR games with similar art? From Shibahu Cement has already passed all the games.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
TL;DR - Game is amazing for NTR enjoyers. Pick Ai if you have not played the game yet.

=SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT=
This is definitely NOT the best game in this website. Because a lot of people despise NTR. BUT this in my opinion IS the best NTR game I've played by far. Like what other people have pointed out, the build up was on point. Kudos to the dev, masterwork degeneracy at play. The story was very compelling and the god damn lore of the game was extremely fascinating to me that I read through pretty much all of the dialogue for Jun (my first playthrough) and Ai. And since I already played Jun first, I was already made aware of whatever the fuck happened to Mei.

So... I skipped Mei's playthrough but I still went into the recollection to watch her scenes up until the big reveal. And I gotta say, despite me singing many praises about this game, it has a LOT of... extreme choices, to say the least. The concept of first impact and second impact is really good. Honestly the concept of third impact is actually pretty... interesting as well but it's too fucked up for me. But the idea was, very unique and as a twist, god damn, by far one of the most shocking twists I've seen in this site that I verbally went "What the fuck..." when I saw the silhouettes of the 3 hobos in Lab 2.0

Playthrough wise, if you want the most... NTR-y and lewdy. I'd say Ai as a 1st playthrough would be the best.
BUT lore-wise, Jun as a 1st playthrough had a lot more reveals and gave me a lot of wtf moments since it was less focus on actual sex vs the other 2.
Mei I have no comment, as I'm still fucked up over that one, which is saying something because I was already made aware of what happened to her on the very first playthrough with Jun meaning it was so many hours ago and I still haven't gotten completely over it. To be fair, it also happened to Jun but the way Mei's reveal caught me by surprise left the most "impact" on me.

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
TL;DR - Game is amazing for NTR enjoyers. Pick Ai if you have not played the game yet.

=SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT=
This is definitely NOT the best game in this website. Because a lot of people despise NTR. BUT this in my opinion IS the best NTR game I've played by far. Like what other people have pointed out, the build up was on point. Kudos to the dev, masterwork degeneracy at play. The story was very compelling and the god damn lore of the game was extremely fascinating to me that I read through pretty much all of the dialogue for Jun (my first playthrough) and Ai. And since I already played Jun first, I was already made aware of whatever the fuck happened to Mei.

So... I skipped Mei's playthrough but I still went into the recollection to watch her scenes up until the big reveal. And I gotta say, despite me singing many praises about this game, it has a LOT of... extreme choices, to say the least. The concept of first impact and second impact is really good. Honestly the concept of third impact is actually pretty... interesting as well but it's too fucked up for me. But the idea was, very unique and as a twist, god damn, by far one of the most shocking twists I've seen in this site that I verbally went "What the fuck..." when I saw the silhouettes of the 3 hobos in Lab 2.0

Playthrough wise, if you want the most... NTR-y and lewdy. I'd say Ai as a 1st playthrough would be the best.
BUT lore-wise, Jun as a 1st playthrough had a lot more reveals and gave me a lot of wtf moments since it was less focus on actual sex vs the other 2.
Mei I have no comment, as I'm still fucked up over that one, which is saying something because I was already made aware of what happened to her on the very first playthrough with Jun meaning it was so many hours ago and I still haven't gotten completely over it. To be fair, it also happened to Jun but the way Mei's reveal caught me by surprise left the most "impact" on me.
Yeah, this is a really good NTR game. I also went through the story of all 3 characters and I want to say that the most interesting female character and story was Ai. You can immediately see who the author spent the most time on. The other two characters were made in haste. I can even explain why this is so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Who liked this game and a similar style of drawing, I advise you to try games from Shibahu Cement, Bitch Bokujou and Breast Mafia.

omgpinkjeans

Jun 14, 2017

Oh, and op should add that recommended playthrough is Ai->Jun->Mei. I played it backwards and spoiled all the fun

Last edited:

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, this is a really good NTR game. I also went through the story of all 3 characters and I want to say that the most interesting female character and story was Ai. You can immediately see who the author spent the most time on. The other two characters were made in haste. I can even explain why this is so.

P.S. Who liked this game and a similar style of drawing, I advise you to try games from Shibahu Cement, Bitch Bokujou and Breast Mafia.
Currently playing "I WON'T LOSE! ~30 DAYS A PRIESTESS~" I wouldn't call it NTR but it's the same dev and this one actually has animations for the 2D art rather than the in-game art. It's not mind blowing animations, most just 2 frame loops but for some reason the dev can make it work with mostly just dialogue and sound design. Would have been nice if the Dev had animations for both but still amazing work from the dev. Also this game (I WILL (NOT) WIN!) would have been infinitely better if the 2D art also had at least 2 frame animations like that game.

Reactions: Sheria

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Currently playing "I WON'T LOSE! ~30 DAYS A PRIESTESS~" I wouldn't call it NTR but it's the same dev and this one actually has animations for the 2D art rather than the in-game art. It's not mind blowing animations, most just 2 frame loops but for some reason the dev can make it work with mostly just dialogue and sound design. Would have been nice if the Dev had animations for both but still amazing work from the dev. Also this game (I WILL (NOT) WIN!) would have been infinitely better if the 2D art also had at least 2 frame animations like that game.
guess "I and W" is they love using for their games huh

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
over all the game is good, sadly the scenes are static... now one thing that got me wondering, as i didn't see the happy ending, as i only saw the Ai route, what would happen after, let's say, 100 years? given that all of the "Neo Humans" are imortal, what would happen to them? i've read that Jun and Mei got amputeded, so i doubt they would have any future at all, but Ai is still "intact"... i'm curious to see her behaviour after her lover Uncle died, and she is alone... would she find someone "similar" to her uncle, or would she "try" to ammend things with the MC?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
over all the game is good, sadly the scenes are static... now one thing that got me wondering, as i didn't see the happy ending, as i only saw the Ai route, what would happen after, let's say, 100 years? given that all of the "Neo Humans" are imortal, what would happen to them? i've read that Jun and Mei got amputeded, so i doubt they would have any future at all, but Ai is still "intact"... i'm curious to see her behaviour after her lover Uncle died, and she is alone... would she find someone "similar" to her uncle, or would she "try" to ammend things with the MC?
It was mentioned, I think in Mei's route, that other people can inherit 'ownership' of the girls, so who knows what would happen. The, er, 'happy' end happens after you've completed all 3 routes, however it's more of a joke reference to Evangelion than an actual ending...

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Liked this game a lot more than "I wont loose too" as of right now. Played some of it and so far did not clicked with me yet. I guess it is the MC. I mean I do like big tits but Anna is over the top. The girls from this Project and Mina from his first game were far more enjoyable. Also she is already a turbo slut at the beginning of the game. She tries to supress it but nonetheless a turbo slut.

Anyway I will definitely look out for this dev. His art is very unique and now I know he can write good NTR storys....despite the questionable endings xD

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
Good game, usually ntr games have useless protagonist without any reason, and it is very frustrated. But this game have a perfect explication of that, after all is Evangelion parody

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
this is a MASTERPIECE!
Can anyone recommend NTR games as good as this one? does the author have more works?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes