Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
There are a shitload of loading failures (images) in Ai's route.
My game actually goes in an endlees loop of RPGM death. The file AiB0001.png/.rpgmvp does NOT exist in the pictures folder (there's only AiB0002 and AiB0003.

View attachment 1811301

The file is NOT in the game archive!
Sooo the question is: how did the rest of you play (and complete) a game that is actually broken???

View attachment 1811305

Final Fix Dev......let me know
Mega

Reactions: Bobby "Bob" Bobson

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I haven't played Jun's route yet, started with Mei and good god does it get... weird... It starts off really good as well, and for the most part is great, then the hobo's, er, remodel Mei. You know how in some hentai the dude/s refer derogatorily to the girl as a sex toy or an onahole? These guys seem to have gotten the wrong idea
I just played it, I dont know why the dev would add things like that to the game lol I don't get excited from that weird fetish

Jul 27, 2020
Hardcore type of shit even for ntr. Don't play it if you are sensitive person. Also, nice parody on evangelion.

btw, i don't get the ending. Did girls really change or it's just a hallucination before turning to fanta?

Last edited:

TypeTheEND

Aug 21, 2016
This is really weird but my Up key dosn't seem to register for this game? Havent had this ever happen before

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
other two are pretty screwed up, you are warned
Game got me hooked and played the other 2 routes as well the night but the best one ist still by far Ai's Route.
The thing with Jun and Mei are that they end the same...sorta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a pretty niche fetish you only see here and there. The most from Fan no Hitori lately but I didnt like it as well. Having it twice in it was wasted potential. The build up to that was fucking great though but the end...meh.
I would have gone Bimbo for Jun and kept the squishy thingy for Mei only.
The reward for playing through all three of them was dissapointing as well or rather the conclusion. The only good thing was finding out that Anna had scenes as well. Dunno how to trigger them.

Loved the artstyle, had a pretty good wank and looking forward to his other game when it is completed.

btw, i don't get the ending. Did girls really change or it's just a hallucination before turning to fanta?
It is a hallucination/projection. My theory is that all Neo Humans died at some point generating that pink ocean. Ryo got them shown because it has the DNA thing from the Girls and his connections to them. They are long gone at this point.

Reactions: LuxCrown

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Finally finished the game, it was... good? Mei's route was definitely the best, right up until the, er, thing that happens... She's also best girl, only one who tried to fight back, all the way up till the end. There should have been a way to get a good ending, if only for her. The other girls are total hoes, especially Jun

Hardcore type of shit even for ntr. Don't play it if you are sensitive person. Also, nice parody on evangelion.

Like all truly faithful Evangelion adaptations/parodies, no one will ever fucking know

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Really liked this one :oops:

Although I thought Jun's NTR storyline could have been better, but I still enjoyed the game.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Finally finished the game, it was... good? Mei's route was definitely the best, right up until the, er, thing that happens... She's also best girl, only one who tried to fight back, all the way up till the end. There should have been a way to get a good ending, if only for her. The other girls are total hoes, especially Jun

Like all truly faithful Evangelion adaptations/parodies, no one will ever fucking know
NTR plot ruined by the hypnosis thingy, seriously story was good till that happened. What a shame this game could been much better :FacePalm:.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Everyday we stray further from God. I weep for all women. What have they done to deserve this?

But the art is nice and my dick is hot.

Let's see if I can play this while skipping all the ntr and shit.

• Hey there
Reactions: greenp

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The introduction was awesome imo - there's a lot of stuff that hints on what's going to happen, and builds up well. I loved the First Impact moment too, suddenly while it's all fun and games, they start getting noticed by everyone.

HOWEVER, that Second Impact was a bad choice imo. I mean, all of a sudden, the neo-human girls become sexually insatiable? This is kinda what the dev did with his other game focused on Anna. This sudden and extreme change makes the whole feel of the game really boring in my opinion.

And then there's the contract. So the old men can write a name, just the name, and that neo-human female is now their sexual toy. So we don't just get the female having an extreme sexual appetite (see Anna's Second Impact, where she can't even think straight and goes to fuck the first random guy, even though her boyfriend is coming back soon), but also that she can't escape the male that chose her, even if she could think straight.

This puts them in a position of inescapable demise. There's no longer a point in reading on, as you already know what's going to happen. In this situation there's no need for inner monologues or even thoughts of guilt, even though they do occur in some cases, as it's clear they do enjoy what's happening a lot plus what's happening is not even their choice to begin with.

What's interesting in this type of games to me is to see how this all happened, from a point of it being impossible, to a point of it being natural. The "journey" so to say, rather than the destination. In this case (and other cases like this) though, this happens because "let's just skip all that and say it just happens".

No judging if that's your thing, but it's definitely not mine.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Game got me hooked and played the other 2 routes as well the night but the best one ist still by far Ai's Route.
The thing with Jun and Mei are that they end the same...sorta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a pretty niche fetish you only see here and there. The most from Fan no Hitori lately but I didnt like it as well. Having it twice in it was wasted potential. The build up to that was fucking great though but the end...meh.
I would have gone Bimbo for Jun and kept the squishy thingy for Mei only.
The reward for playing through all three of them was dissapointing as well or rather the conclusion. The only good thing was finding out that Anna had scenes as well. Dunno how to trigger them.

Loved the artstyle, had a pretty good wank and looking forward to his other game when it is completed.

It is a hallucination/projection. My theory is that all Neo Humans died at some point generating that pink ocean. Ryo got them shown because it has the DNA thing from the Girls and his connections to them. They are long gone at this point.
The only thing i wasn't amused by in this game was this onahole ending.
But man this bruvie really knows how to make hardcore ntr

Burma

May 22, 2018
Everyday we stray further from God. I weep for all women. What have they done to deserve this?

But the art is nice and my dick is hot.

Let's see if I can play this while skipping all the ntr and shit.
This game is about NTR, so you can't skip, no.

This is one of the most weird games I played...
I really can't get how people can go to the point when they're thinking about plots like this. Living onahole? really? Exploding while fucking?
And here I thought RCT-341 is one of the weirdest Japanese inventions, but here they go.. a freakin piece of paper that will make any girl change into fuckable meat.
Kinda ew. Should be drunk playin this.

Also I'm kinda curious now, does Japan produce more NTR games than normal ones or harem ones?
Why are they so obsessed with NTR? tf? Every other game that they make is about NTR

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This game is about NTR, so you can't skip, no.

This is one of the most weird games I played...
I really can't get how people can go to the point when they're thinking about plots like this. Living onahole? really? Exploding while fucking?
And here I thought RCT-341 is one of the weirdest Japanese inventions, but here they go.. a freakin piece of paper that will make any girl change into fuckable meat.
Kinda ew. Should be drunk playin this.

Also I'm kinda curious now, does Japan produce more NTR games than normal ones or harem ones?
Why are they so obsessed with NTR? tf? Every other game that they make is about NTR
This will probably sound pretty derogatory, but I think that some aspects of Japanese culture supress sexuality so much that some men, who are married or in relationships, might have trouble seeing themself as the sexual active party, because it's "inappropriate" in their everyday life, and since they themselves are "proper" members of society, they need someone else, who is usually outside of that "perfect" society, like a delinquent or similar, to play the sexual active role.
There's other factors of course, but I think that suppression is one of the biggest factors.
Another factor is of course that NTR can also be some kind of small revenge for people, who can't fit into that "perfect" society for one reason or another.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR plot ruined by the hypnosis thingy, seriously story was good till that happened. What a shame this game could been much better :FacePalm:.
Unless you mean that she was fucked silly, there was no hypnosis. Her entire body had been used like a literal vagina almost non-stop for so long at that point.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes