RPGM Completed I WON'T LOSE! ~30 DAYS A PRIESTESS [Final] [Little Boy]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

SerokMinmas

Sep 6, 2016
I was thinking the title was a reference to 5 Days a Stranger from Yahtzee.

I'm now sad that it is just weird translation artifact :(

Reactions: Keldin

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
I just wonder why there's not a lot of japanese RPGM games on our sites these days? There's any reasons about translation or something?
Another thing is that Kagura keeps adding games that they will translate (in like 2-3 years lol) and that makes those interested in translating those stop and Kagura tends to pick decent games -- just look at their "soon" to be released list its huge

Last edited:

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Another this is that Kagura keeps adding games that they will translate (in like 2-3 years lol) and that makes those interested in translating those stop and Kagura tends to pick decent games -- just look at their "soon" to be released list its huge
True. Kagura are like the Atlas of hentai games.

Still, I'd have thought with the good translation tools we have nowadays that there'd be a bit more people translating, not less.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm.. So I think people don't want to translate them, or maybe there is another reason making them not prefer to do that. However, thanks about the game..
There are a good number of us who still translate. Emerald_Gladiator for instance is a great translator who just released a game not too long ago. I would say he is one of the more active ones. Good translations take time, shit I have been working on the same 2 translations on and off for about a year and a half at this point (maybe longer). Longer games take more time and if you hold a full time job it is hard to dedicate all your free time to translating a game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Very average game with a few cool things. The first review covers most of it, but there are actually some town lewd events that open up around day 5 or so. These give you slutty clothing. Wearing these turns her into a slut apparently because her dialogue and behavior instantly changes to a slut. Towns people and church event scenes seem to react to it, but the high priestess and parishioners ignored the fact that she's walking around the church in a string bikini lol. Not the worst clothing mechanic, but it messes up corruption progression due to instant sluttification too early.

The oddly erotic low quality art is kind of nice to me. I managed to get a fap off after 10 scenes or so. Not bad for a mindless fap game with a retard female MC, but it's certainly nothing that will make you go wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I was thinking the title was a reference to 5 Days a Stranger from Yahtzee.

I'm now sad that it is just weird translation artifact :(
Chzo got bored with The World Of Technology and was drawn to these Eroge worlds from the constant suffering all the female protags go through.
True. Kagura are like the Atlas of hentai games.

Still, I'd have thought with the good translation tools we have nowadays that there'd be a bit more people translating, not less.
AFAIK the bulk of translating these games is still done by people over on ulmf.org, which still seems decently active.

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
Great for a quick tap, has scenes with four women in total, a buff warrior, loli with big breasts(wasnt really a fan of), and a milf nun. It has a pure love route where she gets with the guy, and a bunch of other slutty routes. If you wanna reach the good ending, whenever you are given an option, click the top choice. If you want to descent into debauchery, choose the bottom choices. 5 different endings but 4 of them are the mc losing and becoming a slut or whatever. The mc does get corrupted quick so dont expect a detailed story, but she does get degraded as you may have seen in other games. Lmao, that's it for this review.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes