RPGM Completed I WON'T LOSE! ~30 DAYS A PRIESTESS [Final] [Little Boy]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
The fact Little Boy its actually in the works of Part 2 of this game its actually based :0
Guess i be following and give it a try part 2 and see how it is

Edit: Well its a prologue continuation of the game and BOY! totally looks neat and focused on anya but hate the fact there's a lot of ugly bastards
I honestly hope the next game isn't Anya centric. From all the scenes and characters she was the worst. I wish I could have seen the characters 9 months later if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I have got to say. Objectively speaking, this game has low quality. But it's so good. It's definitely top tier.
That does happen sometimes huh? I can enjoy some wonky graphics once in a while because it can have its own charm, which is the case here I think.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
This game is good, but it could've been great, if only there was at least a couple sex scenes with protagonist's love interest.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Checking for that new game
Isn't this by any chance?

is just a preview of what the 2nd game or part 2 will be pretty much.

Also littleboy posted an art updated on

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, try virgin/good route, its a nice story and u can unlock the gallery after the ending.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I just saw the scene where the guy is bullshiting that he is infected by Darkness and through this whole scene I was wondering that this scene would be so much better if instead of blowjob he got surrounded by inquisition squad, or if MC instantly excused herself for a minute and came back with several guardsmen...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was an interesting little game. I ended up enjoying it more than I expected. It's for the most part really just a VN in RPGM with most of the action being determined by binary choices on most days. The main exception is like one time where you have to evade a dude so he doesn't make contact with Mina or else things get out of hand for her. There's also a loose outfit system that allows you to change Mina's clothing, but all that does is change her into a slut during any H-scenes that occur, with the game not acknowledging said clothing much.

Still, strictly speaking, it's actually more than some other games do with outfit changes...

The art is... Uh... Janky. I personally like it, but I can see it being a big miss for some people. However, the most interesting thing to me about the H content is the fact that, as far as I can tell, the game doesn't really reuse CGs. This is with the game having a good 34 H scenes in its gallery (including the endings that have H). Both the number of scenes and the effort put into them honestly exceeds what I've seen in some dedicated circles and companies that may have better art, but that's about it.

There's multiple endings too, six in total, with conditions depending on how many, but also which specific choices Mina took in the wrong direction. So while the game is linear, it has a bit of depth to it in terms of consequences. Again, I could point out a LOT of games that have a lot less effort put into their story.

The English shows the kind of issues you'd expect from a non-native speaker that doesn't have a lot practice and who didn't have a proof-reader, but it's not super bad or anything. I'm probably noticing it more than needed due to my own inclinations towards writing. Still way better than MTL. -_-"

All in all, if people like the art, I'd recommend playing this. It's not long. The gallery can be unlocked at the end regardless of ending, though the pure ending isn't in it. If I could be assed to bother with the crappy rating system, I'd probably give this something between 3.5 and 4 stars, though the latter is more for effort alone than anything else.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes