RPGM Completed I WON'T LOSE! ~30 DAYS A PRIESTESS [Final] [Little Boy]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

sokaok

Nov 9, 2020
Another thing is that Kagura keeps adding games that they will translate (in like 2-3 years lol) and that makes those interested in translating those stop and Kagura tends to pick decent games -- just look at their "soon" to be released list its huge
Not to mention how they poach translations other people have made and make sales off them. Just look at how m1zuki quit while they used all his translations to make deals with developers like Acerola and U-ROOM. Really takes any motivation out of being a fan translator.

Reactions: taksoe123

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
ngl, this game is way better than what I have thought

The plot is pretty decent but it gives me old-school JRPG vibes, and I love it! I just have completed the game with only good choices so idk about the other choices, but the good route is just like an emotional rollercoaster to me, especially from day 15, the game's story becomes way darker and depressing. And in the end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art style is kinda okay, I think the art style is on the "cute and fun" style but still looks horn* af in some scenes.

The game has more scene than what I expected and it also has some RPG features like changing outfits. Gonna play more bad route to explore more right after this :)

Overall, this game (And of course, the dev too) has some potential. I really want to see more games from this dev in the future.

Thank you, dev!

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
is there a way to change clothes manually, I've got lewd preistess clothes, a black lingerie with open nipples, a green bikini.
If I trigger event where I get new lewd clothes, I'm waking up with latest lewd clothes. Is there a way to select clothes through wardrobe or something?

edit - never mind, we just have to equip them in menu.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game was amazingly good, I liked it very much. By the way, is there a way to hide the text box?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Also, how many costumes are in the game? I've been able to find 4 so far, not counting the regular outfit.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Really nice game, it would have been better if they removed the tragic story part and let the game be a corrupt priestess game.
Also, the number of free roam events are very less, only 4 if I remember correctly [3 in bar, 1 in grave yard]. It would have been better if we could do different sort of lewd things to all NPCs. Would have been much better if slums, prison and confession box became repeatable free roam events.

Overall nice game but lot of potential is left unexplored.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

you can check out the prologue to the second game too if you're interested o.o
The fact Little Boy its actually in the works of Part 2 of this game its actually based :0
Guess i be following and give it a try part 2 and see how it is

Edit: Well its a prologue continuation of the game and BOY! totally looks neat and focused on anya but hate the fact there's a lot of ugly bastards

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes