2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "pfcrazor, post: 444512, member: 192253"] Lo tengo. Todavía no estoy en casa y lo publico. Estaré dentro de 30 minutos [/ QUOTE]

nice

Goforit

Sep 4, 2017
for pc
3.0 beta
sorry for being a little over 30 mins dog got out when i got home and had to case him down.

Change log
  • Added new areas to the map as well as improving old ones
  • Multiple new scene and animations, Both from the IA and TA group
  • Sandcastle Soiree event has been moved to the VIP section

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
for pc
3.0 beta
sorry for being a little over 30 mins dog got out when i got home and had to case him down.

Change log
  • Added new areas to the map as well as improving old ones
  • Multiple new scene and animations, Both from the IA and TA group
  • Sandcastle Soiree event has been moved to the VIP section
Thank you. And hug the pupper from us. :)

Reactions: Umbillicus

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Really great update, i liked it a lot. Also, of all the games here, iccreations have the best animations in his games in my opinion.
icstor is a lot better. animation's in incest story 2 were amazing. iccreations is good, but not the best

as for the game, i ran in to g-ma, she asked for tickets to the VIP event. but i can't figure out where i'm supposed to get them. i found anew path around the volleyball court that wasn't there in V0.2. it looks like it leads to the VIP area, but there is a bush blocking it off. i think this is the path forward.

i did the pool scene and gazebo scene. that's it so far. is there a way to change families?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
could someone upload this to the another server?
i always have problems with MEGA.:teary:
Have you proved it to download it with a download helper? (Without download helper I have had sometimes that it download not correct for example and with download helper I have these problems not.)

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes