2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Switch of family runs automatic. Either finalize first 2 scenes of another family gazebo and yoga before sex with mother in room A401 before start with other quests (Grandma, little sister, greenbox, music papers, [ball at beach])
i'm not entirely sure what you mean. i finished those two scenes but nothing switched. i'm just running around as the artifact guys.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, only two scenes before fucking mom from the last version? good, because I always save before the end of the update, although I can't enter the quest log for some reason.

Anyway, new version look interesting, can't play it right now because my nephews are on home for vacations (shit!!) but can't wait to play it later next month, nice to see Grandma again but sometimes I wish she were still old because she really looked like a milf, now she's just like all ICCREATIONS mom that could be big sisters :(

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Incest Adventure. Is the first games from him. Do not scare at the beginning in the middle of the game the pictures would be better and he starting to animated it (4-5 h to play). And then all parts of Artifact. For me one of the best games series with incest in paradise. Love this families and his style of erotic.
ok thx,... damn, i hate rgpm, but i have to do it. For the Science!!!

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Quest Log of beta 2

Added! Individualized subsections for each character. Tracking and understanding what to do should be much easier!
Added more "!" and "?" to help guide you to available quests and turn-ins.
Made Megan's "Box of Toys" more visible to find.
Added a hint to where the floatie is located (Within the Questlog)
Added a few explanation/warning pictures as well as a few conversation poses to fit character's emotions better.
Fixed multiple Grammar/Spelling errors

I finish the loading on mega and I put the link in a new post

Reactions: Gogotaro

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I have one complain, you can't choose what scene you wanna watch in the "revew" menu, like if you chose to fuck yourmom you can't see the titfuck scene, i don't think that is a good thing for a galery menu.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone help me? Found 2 out of 3 music sheets (front car park and lower beach) but cant find the 3rd?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes