2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
nevermind just found it, but i AM stuck at finding how to get 6 solaire tickets for grandma when they are sold out. who do i go to?

Charles12319

Aug 21, 2017
Could there be a torrent or somewhere to download from besides Mega? Pretty please? Np if not possible though, like your work very much

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Message from the dev:

Hello all, Patreon is really pushing on removing content that I and other devs have provide. Others are having the threat of deletion unless this content is removed. I personally do not want that to happen! I will be moving "TA" as well as "IA" to my personal site ( ) for FREE to download. I do not want, nor do I have the time to remove the banned content. As for "IiP", mostly everything will stay the same. Everyone will be on a first name basis (as it mostly already was), and you will be filling out the MC's affiliation with each character yourself at the beginning of the game. What you choose is up to you! As for now, I'll be shelfing "IiP" for just a month or two. Until this whole things passes and it's more clear as to what is going to happen. I don't want to waste my time on content that could potentially ruin it all. I'll be focusing on the new game now and will give more information on that VERY SOON. It's first release will be In february.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Message from the dev:

Hello all, Patreon is really pushing on removing content that I and other devs have provide. Others are having the threat of deletion unless this content is removed. I personally do not want that to happen! I will be moving "TA" as well as "IA" to my personal site ( ) for FREE to download. I do not want, nor do I have the time to remove the banned content. As for "IiP", mostly everything will stay the same. Everyone will be on a first name basis (as it mostly already was), and you will be filling out the MC's affiliation with each character yourself at the beginning of the game. What you choose is up to you! As for now, I'll be shelfing "IiP" for just a month or two. Until this whole things passes and it's more clear as to what is going to happen. I don't want to waste my time on content that could potentially ruin it all. I'll be focusing on the new game now and will give more information on that VERY SOON. It's first release will be In february.
:cryingface: :cryingface: :cryingface:

New Patreon rules

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know whre toy boxc and last music sheet are? I found one in beach entrace and one outside of hotel but cant find 3 one also toy box eludes me.

Found 3 music sheet i was just blind-

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know whre toy boxc and last music sheet are? I found one in beach entrace and one outside of hotel but cant find 3 one also toy box eludes me.

Found 3 music sheet i was just blind-
Second edit found all....

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Message from the dev:

Sh#t is getting serious I guess... first Big Brother, then DMD and now this. Reminds me of some kind of stupid scifi movie where people gets stripped of their freedom slowly except we are getting robbed of incest games :D

jiroy

Jun 19, 2017
Sure thing. On beach next to girl that you gave blue ribbon. But when you try to get it girl will take it to her room wich she will drop key to.
The required power is 50.

But i have 25.

Where can I get more power?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes