2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
the quest log is busted
IMPORTANT NOTES:

• Older save files may be incompatible with the quest log script. Either start a new game or use one of the two saves I provide below! (Choices Pre-selected)
  • Two scenes of this update come BEFORE turning in the Soirée Tickets to Danielle (IA)
READ OP!

and where are those save files youve mentioned??

Reactions: FastBullet

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 51295
Overview:

"Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone give into their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both Sons as they explore, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil...

Updated: January 29, 2017
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.3c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:

- - - - - -

View attachment 64471 View attachment 64472 View attachment 64473 View attachment 64474 View attachment 64475 View attachment 64476 View attachment 64477 View attachment 64478
What changelog 0.3b for 0.3c?

Reactions: tulkas

zocx

May 2, 2017
The game don't start ... when i start the game is still keeping black screen ... anyone have the same issue?

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
After I gave the dildos to the girls, brought my sister the flamingo and helped the boy to get down the ball I'm a little stuck. What to do next?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I sure hope he continues this game, I like it. My question is if the scenes with the toy box and the floatie are the last of this update.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
i have been wondering, since patreon have restriction on incest content of adult themes; what would happen now to the game (IC in paradise)?

is the game going to continue or will it be abandoned/on hold?

Reactions: darkmine

Patan

May 28, 2017
i can't find the saves that mentioned in OP. i am blind or there is no saves shared?

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
i have been wondering, since patreon have restriction on incest content of adult themes; what would happen now to the game (IC in paradise)?

is the game going to continue or will it be abandoned/on hold?
The game alredy "changed"; as soon as you start a new save it will ask you what's your relationship with all the different women, so it's no more ""family""

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So, basically, if you already played 0.3b to the end, then 0.3c will give you nothing new? It seemed to be the case when I tried it. Is this a bugfix version or something?

OK, I get it now. The whole incest theme was removed.

Reactions: Hemuly
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes