2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I can understand why he changed the game putting the desidered relationship, but rpgm really isn't the right engine for this. First you can change your choice without replaying from the beginning, the save before has a bit is half incest half not, it would have been better having a save with incest relationship and one without, so each one can choose (naturally it's always possible to replay the game from the beginning. second changing only the title before the name is difficult to create a bit of story, because you need to be very neutral in the dialogues. Said this it's not that the developer had much choice, Patreon already closed some authors.
For doing a bteer game at this point the best thing would be to completely forget the incest theme, but at the same time a couple of authors that have tried to completely delete their kinks have lost so much patrons that they have closed. Naturally they were little, it would be more interesting to see how much parons sandlust will have in some months, he made that choice but at the same he had really many patrons, so even losing a bit he could continue.

what needs to be done is to take the sjw jerks out of patreon, string em up to the nearest tree as they deserve to be, then move on. no loss will be noted. so much offends or triggers sjws, how is it the sjws have not yet realized it is they who are the problem? they could do society such a great thing by exiting it forever or maybe grow up and realize so what if someone or something offends you, it's not the end of the world. why is it that the most offensive type of person becomes a sjw? oh yea right, they think they can get laid.... and still do not... haha

Reactions: bass63

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Hey There

Can someone tell me what all those girls are in the Family
What i think the are
Family one
Danielle ----- Mom
Rachel
Riley
Clarissa ----- Aunt daughter
Marissa ----- Aunt daughter
...... and......
Family two
Bethany ----- Mom
Jessica
Ashley
Nicole
Megan
...... and ......
Susan

Thanks very much
Family one
Danielle ----- Mom
Rachel ---- Aunt
Riley ----- Sister
...... and......
Family two
Bethany ----- Mom
Jessica - Older Sister
Ashley - Younger Sister
Nicole - Aunt
Megan - Cousin
...... and ......
Susan - magic time travel Grandma made younger.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Family one
Danielle ----- Mom
Rachel ---- Aunt
Riley ----- Sister
...... and......
Family two
Bethany ----- Mom
Jessica - Older Sister
Ashley - Younger Sister
Nicole - Aunt
Megan - Cousin
...... and ......
Susan - magic time travel Grandma made younger.

mmm aunt daughter, sounds like something you'd find in the applachian mountains

Aug 16, 2017
well it doesn't disappoint does it :D
sex scenes aplenty, mini games and lots of skin.......more of the same please :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
F.I.L.F. - Sneak Peek #3.png
F.I.L.F. - Sneak Peek #3

Feb 7 at 3:43pm

Hello, everyone!
I've been working hard on all the CG of the first release of my new game (F.I.L.F.). Two weeks until BETA. Character introductions are underway.

Also, don't forget discord rewards. Join us on discord if you desire more discussion on upcoming content.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 65557
F.I.L.F. - Sneak Peek #3

Feb 7 at 3:43pm

Hello, everyone!
I've been working hard on all the CG of the first release of my new game (F.I.L.F.). Two weeks until BETA. Character introductions are underway.

Also, don't forget discord rewards. Join us on discord if you desire more discussion on upcoming content.
this new mom is already the best in appearance <3 I hope the game will have a good story

Reactions: Naxus and Xaos

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
dfg.png
F.I.L.F. Progression update

Feb 14 at 5:55am

Hey everyone!
It's been about a week since my last post, and I wanted to just give a small update on what I'm currently working on. With a big focus on scenes, I switched over to gameplay, world and sprite creation, text editing, etc.

I'm nearly caught up with that and will be focusing back onto the last two scenes of V0.1. I'll post some peaks as soon as I get to it. February is a short month so it's extra important to get it out on time for you guys. You should expect BETA testing in a week. Thank you!

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
F.I.L.F Sneak Peek #4.jpg
F.I.L.F Sneak Peek #4

Feb 15 at 3:57am

Hey everyone,
I've finally moved onto the final scenes of the upcoming first release of F.I.L.F. Here is a small hint to what one of them will contain. BETA should be ready in about 5 days from now. Thanks!

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes