2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
i found the box and granny told me to get invitations for the soirree but this will start in 0.4 the game tells and now whats next?am i finished with 0.3???

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Message from the dev:

Hello all, Patreon is really pushing on removing content that I and other devs have provide. Others are having the threat of deletion unless this content is removed. I personally do not want that to happen! I will be moving "TA" as well as "IA" to my personal site ( ) for FREE to download. I do not want, nor do I have the time to remove the banned content. As for "IiP", mostly everything will stay the same. Everyone will be on a first name basis (as it mostly already was), and you will be filling out the MC's affiliation with each character yourself at the beginning of the game. What you choose is up to you! As for now, I'll be shelfing "IiP" for just a month or two. Until this whole things passes and it's more clear as to what is going to happen. I don't want to waste my time on content that could potentially ruin it all. I'll be focusing on the new game now and will give more information on that VERY SOON. It's first release will be In february.
what's the meaning? gonna stop IiP this game?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
what's the meaning? gonna stop IiP this game?
Dev has said he'll take a small break from IiP development, probably to get a better idea if a new harsher Patreon purge is coming or if they were just getting on to the more flagrant violators like BB or DMD.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
What's Coming This February.png
What's Coming This February

Jan 29 at 5:23am

Hello, everyone!
First off, I'm finishing up on the SMALL changes to "IiP V0.3" and will have it's $5 patron release within 24 hours. Just making sure everything is smooth and error free for you.

Second, here is a sneak peek of what is to come in February. As IiP is taking a SMALL break. I'm working on the first release of my upcoming game with a new cast of characters! It'll feel a lot more like "IA" (Without a battle system). I tested out ren'py and found that it didn't really fit my style. It feels rather limited. I will be sticking to RPG Maker MV for now, and I hope you understand.

I'll also be opening up my own personal discord for everyone and will give more information on that soon.

As for now, I'm spending loads of time creating the new world, sprites, scene settings, etc and am super busy trying to get as much content as I can to you! Any questions, feel free to private message me. Thank you.

jiroy

Jun 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "exsalent, post: 460263, member: 199749"] เก็บบันทึกเพลงส่งมอบของที่หายไปและรับลูกจากต้นไม้ไปยังเด็กชายจะให้ [/ QUOTE]
I do all

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
thats an ICstor game not ICCreations but thanks anyway!
Oh, my bad. I just noticed that too. lol
Is it ok, if i leave the post here or not?

There is no Milfy City page yet & all his other games are completed so i didn't know where to post it.
Well they have very similar content.
Please let me know if i should delete the post or not & sorry if i confused anyone else

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 63185
Milfy City - #2

Jan 30 at 3:33pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you a quick update. The progress on my new game is going very well.
Stats for today:

- 830 renders!

- 19 animations!

I should finish rendering the final scene today and will move on to complete the animations starting tomorrow.

We plan the release somewhere at the beginning of the next month. (1-10th February?) Everyone who pledged for January will receive the game.

If you have any question regarding new game just ask :)

Thank you all again for your continued support. I couldn't make these games without your help :)
You should post it here: delete the one you posted in this thread

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Unnamed Game sneak peak 2.png
(Unnamed Game) Sneak Peek #2

Feb 2 at 5:33pm

Hey everyone,
I've been working hard on my new upcoming game that will be released later this month! Here is another sneak peek of what is to come.

Also, I've set up a discord to tier rewards. Where I can post progress and more info about upcoming updates! If you wish to join, you should have access (assuming I have everything in order).

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
don't give us the discord link man, don't make ICCreations discord get full of people who don't support him, his discord is something to be between him and his patrons.

Reactions: ICFAN

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I really don't mind the on hold and making a new game situation.
While I'm sure it was going to be a good game made by a solid developer, it's not really a story game but a parody to his previous 2 games.
The new game will be refreshing I am sure.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
This will be over soon and it is... Instead of parton where you all get paid thosands ( saps and mugs)for very little work. ( ends up getting more than a full paid game)

You will have to finish and release games like this then get paid.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes