2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
It's gonna be one huge orgy. A never-ending line of hot chicks to bang. The justice league of Icstor/Iccreations.

Reactions: markus T

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This is off to a nice start. Hope to see how it continues. I liked both series and seeing them crossing over is awesome!!, hope he doesn't rush it!

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
This is off to a nice start. Hope to see how it continues. I liked both series and seeing them crossing over is awesome!!, hope he doesn't rush it!
I doubt he will. I'm actually excited to see the continuation from incest adventure. I loved that game above all the rest. And the artifact comes in second place. His two best games in a crossover is the stuff of dreams.

Reactions: crue1 and LP83

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Doesn't look too bad for a demo, but I could've survived without one of the chicks being pregnant already.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Doesn't look too bad for a demo, but I could've survived without one of the chicks being pregnant already.
You mean the sister? She got pregnant at the end of Incest Adventure. This is a continuation/crossover of Incest Adventure and The Artifact.

Oct 30, 2017
"Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone give into their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both Sons as they explore, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil...
yeah.. 2 lucky guys haha...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You mean the sister? She got pregnant at the end of Incest Adventure. This is a continuation/crossover of Incest Adventure and The Artifact.
I guesses as much, but it's been a while since I played the other game, so I forgot about it.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice! would be weird cucking myself xD but hey! the MC of The Artifact already fucked the mom and aunt of the other MC... in the past.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I love both game and i think I love this one too. Not bad for first version. I hope not wait long for TA family

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Both games are pretty good for me the only thing that I hate is the group sex and intervention within families that is so unreal and I prefer one by one harem than a group harem

Reactions: Rocklance

Rocklance

Sep 25, 2017
Last edited:

Rocklance

Sep 25, 2017
Both games are pretty good for me the only thing that I hate is the group sex and intervention within families that is so unreal and I prefer one by one harem than a group harem
Exactly, I can't agree more.
I just hope the both heroes won't fiight (If they gonna fight, I bet 100 dollars on the Artifact guy wins.) , and hav some strange NTR situation..

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
I suspect I know why, but could you tell me the reason? Maybe I can help.
I just hate the engine with a passion. The modded versions of the engine is better but still really want a game to be done before i touch it.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Well, i'm gonna do like i did for Milf's Villa, imma wait until the game is completed, If i'm brave enough.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes