2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
some reason cant give bikini to sister, done 2 quests one on the beach and the one in side the gift shop

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I gave up on The Artifact because of the mini games. In my opinion, they add nothing to the game except annoyance (but, hey, if that's your thing...) Is this game so afflicted?

Reactions: summerjo

Dasati

May 30, 2017
some reason cant give bikini to sister, done 2 quests one on the beach and the one in side the gift shop
Have you actually bought the bikini? Once you done one of the quests to get some sand dollars you need to go back to the gift shop and actually buy the bikini.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Have you actually bought the bikini? Once you done one of the quests to get some sand dollars you need to go back to the gift shop and actually buy the bikini.

yea i have properly purchased it and some reason when i go back to sis she keeps saying go buy one.

Sky1uck

Jun 3, 2017
Iccreations — the most productive guys, who can finish the product to the end. This is so valuable today!

Denniz

Oct 27, 2017
can someone give me link for google drive or else my mega always over quota TT please..

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
right of the start, both parties arrive by plane, but come in the same car they took to the airport

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
This is off to a nice start. Hope to see how it continues. I liked both series and seeing them crossing over is awesome!!, hope he doesn't rush it!
I hope so!

By the by, shouldn't that be schwantz(tail) not schwartz(black) in your sig pic?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
right of the start, both parties arrive by plane, but come in the same car they took to the airport
Could simply be the one they rented at the airport for the drive happened to be the same model. Tbh who really cares about the cars?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nice! would be weird cucking myself XD but hey! the MC of The Artifact already fucked the mom and aunt of the other MC... in the past.
what when did that happen...I thought he went into the past and got his mom's mom pregnant.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes