2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I just hate the engine with a passion. The modded versions of the engine is better but still really want a game to be done before i touch it.
Yeah, it really is a poorly optimized engine, especially if you use win 10. I constantly have to change the compatibility settings to get games to work properly, and it's still hit or miss.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
wouldn't know since i'm not a player of the dev but i'm shore somebody on here is

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I'm sure that it will go down like that.....cant wait to see where it all goes:evilsmile:
To be honest, I don't like this crossover thing here. Haven't play the game yet since I haven't finish Artifact part 3, but I don't like the idea of playing as two separate protagonists, or any potential netorare between them, it'd feel like cucking yourself wtf. Would prefer a true harem situation with one protag getting all the pussy and not shared with another character.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
To be honest, I don't like this crossover thing here. Haven't play the game yet since I haven't finish Artifact part 3, but I don't like the idea of playing as two separate protagonists, or any potential netorare between them, it'd feel like cucking yourself wtf. Would prefer a true harem situation with one protag getting all the pussy and not shared with another character.
this game will not have NTR!! ICCreations came here and confirmed it. the protagonists are not going to share their families

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, are there different routes? You have choices (how to answer Mom and which twin to choose) and it looks a bit like this will have consequences in the future.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love it also,like the fact someone got pregnant:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: crue1

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
"IiP V0.2 Sneak peek 1"
IiP V0.2 Sneak Peek #1.png

ICCreations:''Hey everyone,
I've been working on the gameplay/sprites/etc for V0.2. This update will focus on the Carter (TA) characters. I've now moved onto working on scenes and will post more info very soon. Thanks!''

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i love the rpg save editor. gave myself 10 mil "sand dollars" so i won't have to kill time doing stupid shit in the game anymore

Reactions: fungs
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes