2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Good morning everyone!

As I continue working on scenes for this coming update, I've always been extending the map a bit. Creating a larger world as time goes on. As usual, you should expect the update near the end of the month as always. Thanks!

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
I am so looking forward to the next release. The stories from both games have been amazing. The one thing that really sucks is that with each release this game is one release closer to finishing the story, and I wish the story could just keep going for at least like 10 more years or so as long as the content stays as amazing as it has been so far.

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
"IiP V0.2 Sneak peek 3"
IC in Paradise V0.2 Sneak Peek #3.png

ICCreations:"Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone,
Just wanting to give a small update on the upcoming release of V0.2. Finishing up on the introductions of all the main characters and moving onto day 2 (in game) very soon. Day 2 will begin the ability the switch between the two main characters at will (disabled during specific important main quests)."

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Awesome update.

Always preferred the TA MC over the IA one, even if they have very similar/same personality.

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
"IiP V0.2 Sneak peek 4"
IiP V0.2 Sneak Peek #4.png

ICCreations:"Hey everyone,
Back again with another peek into this coming update. Completing as much as I can before the deadline. Haven't posted much other than sneak peeks, if you ever have any questions I'm happy to answer you as soon as I can. Thanks!"

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes