2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Patan

May 28, 2017
@erikus @romolus here is the save file, Save 2 is the end of v0.1
Incest in Paradise V0.2a BETA\Incest in Paradise V0.2a BETA\www
this is where you have to put save file in.

Reactions: romolus

Patan

May 28, 2017
I´ve a problem. The girl at the "guest service" alwas says "I don´t believe that for a second... " How can I get this damn Buttplug (25 PE) ?
like @crue1 said you have to do that mission or you can use this site to cheat. just upload your save there and change your PE to whatever you want.

Reactions: romolus

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
like @crue1 said you have to do that mission or you can use this site to cheat. just upload your save there and change your PE to whatever you want.
For anyone wondering the variable you're looking for is in Inventory: Item#15 new :(25) but I think you have to do the first quest anyway in order for the variable to show up in your save file.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Very nice game! Many sex scenes without grind. Looking forward for new updates.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Someone could help me, please? i don't find the buttplug for the sister (family Carter)
You have to go to the lost and found, which is in guest services just to the left of the pool. Go all the way into the back and they will give you a quest to get the plug back.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
For all guys trying to use a save file from 0.1:

To make it work you first need to start a new game in 0.2, make a save and close the game. Then rename this new save in the game directory in 'www\save' with a different number or delete it or whatever. Then use the old save from 0.1, put it into the game directory in 'www\save' and rename it as 'file1.rpgsave'. And THEN you can use your/an old save in 0.2, just copy&paste does not work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes