2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi is there other things to do before giving tickets to mom ? I give alcohol to the 4 kiosk and the 10 flyers, that's all

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
I've played all the prequel's, really enjoyed them all, because they had good storylines that mostly make sense.
Really curious how the two stories will be tied together, but I'm sure I'll like it anyway.

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
please help!!! Where is the fourth kiosk??? 2 are on the beach, 1 near the pool, but fourth i can't find!
1 by pool, 1 north by beach, 1 south by beach and 1 south east beach.
When you go to the south one just go east and theres another (where the first family goes to beach)

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know if theres any scenes before talking to mom after buying tickets ?

I went to talk to her and it says any scenes iwe not done will be lost, but iwe been thru everywhere (except checking every floor in hotel) but cant seem to find anything ? Only earned money for tickets but cant find any of the family members.
I'm the same I think that maybe it but you can go back to mum and the scene will repeat it's self.

Wedro

Aug 9, 2017
@marshal1708
Are you asking what CG is? If that's the case then it's Computer Graphics, and the file for download in this topic(called CG) contains a package of ripped images from this game.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I've the same, think isn't nothing missing.
IDK, but for what?
Uhmmm, nothing! Just played again to see 'when" I was switched from Carters to Owens family!
Basically, game do it itself, when You pass quest of one of families.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes