2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i'll check it out, but i just finished the artifact and i'm emotionally attached those characters now, i know it's silly, but it was a great game and story, was excited to see it continue.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
i'll check it out, but i just finished the artifact and i'm emotionally attached those characters now, i know it's silly, but it was a great game and story, was excited to see it continue.
I'm the same with the IA characters

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Well, I do have plans in the future for a continuation of TA (with a different engine), but with a new cast. Of course, you may see some old faces ;)

dewr

May 15, 2018
Been enjoying this game so far (as well as the previous ones), at first I was mixed on this being a crossover but since I warmed up to it more it does give the possibilities of introducing new characters to create spinoffs set in the ICCreations universe (sorry if that sounds dumb ICCreations). Since the sister from IA is pregnant are you planning on having all of the female characters from IA and TA pregnant?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with this game, when I open it and the menu appears the game freezes for a few seconds and then continues until I choose to start the game, then it freezes again for a moment and then continues, it's the first time I have a problem like this, I play The Artifact and IC Adventure without any problem but this constant freezing prevents me from playing this game

If someone has any idea how to solve it, I would be grateful

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Sadly, I likely will abandon it, at least for a good while. Mostly due to patreon, it was rather difficult to keep it within their guidelines and created a lot of headache. IiP was gonna have some interesting mechanics with character switching, too.

I'm already writing down thoughts of what's coming after FILF. A sequel, but with a new group of characters. Though FILF has a bit to go, so that's a decent amount away.
I really like your work and i hope to support you for a long time. Please DON'T abandoned IC in Paradise. This is one of the most original historys i never saw. Make together the mains historys is a really nice idea. Please go on on it in the future. Tks a lot.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly at this point, I'd be happy with a character or two from IiP making a cameo in FILF.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I try that... is not working?
for me it works, I use firefox. Go to
browse (see img 01), then go get the system file (ic paradise/www/data - see img 02) and do detec to get the en/decrypt-code. finally go get the img (en/decrypt files/) and do decrypt (314 files).

Reactions: Iron Man

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I start the game now
how to name each member of the two families right?
mother, sister, aunt etc ...
please help me

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes