2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason I can not give the paternity swimsuit to prego...any idea why? I was looking forward to playing this.

Aug 28, 2017
Damn... I just played "IA" again and was reminded of how hot it was. Specially with all the references to this game here being the next big thing.
Funny how things change. .. (not really it's actually sad).

I hope ICC will continue this one very soon. It's part of a long series and such a great concept and I'm sure many of his fans are still looking forward to it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Even if this game never continues, I hope there's enough cameos in FILF to make up for it.
Still irritating that it basically got axed just as things were starting to really get moving.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
So, incest in paradise is on hold, probably dev will not continue this one, he's doing FILF now, right ?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So, incest in paradise is on hold, probably dev will not continue this one, he's doing FILF now, right ?
Yes. Silver lining is FILF is now including cameos from the previous games using horny harp studios.
But ICC confirmed it probably won't be continued.

Reactions: Axer Hell

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
read what ti say
IC In Paradise [v0.3c] [ICCreations]
onhold not abandoned

Reactions: bakuon

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Actually in IiP it's just a hair change with the same texture. Mostly, to accommodate for swimming and such easier than the long hair. Basically her previous hair was always a hassle in terms of posing and more-so with animations. Just think of it as her getting a little bit of a haircut and putting it in a ponytail.
As for the Xmas photos, that was her look in my original Christmas photos from 2 years ago, giving her a frosty look. I just used the same model for the new group photo.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Actually in IiP it's just a hair change with the same texture. Mostly, to accommodate for swimming and such easier than the long hair. Basically her previous hair was always a hassle in terms of posing and more-so with animations. Just think of it as her getting a little bit of a haircut and putting it in a ponytail.
As for the Xmas photos, that was her look in my original Christmas photos from 2 years ago, giving her a frosty look. I just used the same model for the new group photo.
Already ideas how to get the third family into paradise after F.I.L.F. was finished? It would also be an idea why they all celebrate Christmas together.

Excuse the tip I like your job and you know that .... keep it up

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
A-Are you sure? It looks like a different face. Her eyes look more angled or something. Or it's her makeup. Damn women, always playing tricks with a little eye shadow and some blush...

Definitely prefer her appearance in the Artifact, in any case.

Reactions: Axer Hell

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
I LOVED her original hair.

That was actually my favourite in-game character of all time!

If no big sis, with that hair, no ICCreations fan, seriously!

Though I will say the rest of the mini-games you introduced had me hooked, but if it wasn't for the sis with that hair...

Can we please please pl3@se have it back in some capacity? :D <3

Too bad I'm not a patron to not be able to get a say,

if only I had that 51% share...

I start work in exactly two years... Hmmm...

In the meantime...

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
A-Are you sure? It looks like a different face. Her eyes look more angled or something. Or it's her makeup. Damn women, always playing tricks with a little eye shadow and some blush...

Definitely prefer her appearance in the Artifact, in any case.
This! :) <3

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes