2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Played the four previous games and FILF. Gotta say the Artifact series was the best imho in terms of fun, sexy taboo story, and creativity. I hope once they finish with FILF they will pick this or just the artifact up and finish the story, or move it all over to renpy even given how much more you can do with it. I promise to paetron that if they do! (I like FILF, but so far at least the story hasn't really grabbed me, the renders are hot, but didn't get me going like Artifact and its adventures.)

Reactions: yourdaddy555

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Played the four previous games and FILF. Gotta say the Artifact series was the best imho in terms of fun, sexy taboo story, and creativity. I hope once they finish with FILF they will pick this or just the artifact up and finish the story, or move it all over to renpy even given how much more you can do with it. I promise to paetron that if they do! (I like FILF, but so far at least the story hasn't really grabbed me, the renders are hot, but didn't get me going like Artifact and its adventures.)
which are the 4 previous games mate? thanks

SoloV

Oct 7, 2018
I as the person who passed Incest Adventure and all parts of The artifact want to say that the game was gorgeous, I would be so glad when I saw its passing and so upset when I saw that the developer threw it and for what? Such games as F. I. L. F. thousands, this game had its own history. The idea of the two characters in one game is really cool. Eh.. so sad

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a very promising game. I hope ICCreations can retake it when he finishes FILF and his new game, (I think it's called Altered Destiny), and which could include the protagonists of FILF and that future game. It would be incest at the fourth power (although it could be at the fifth o more power if MC's The Artifact would be the biological father/grandfather of the protagonists of the other games) :LOL:

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes