Collection Video Idemi-iam Collection [2024-04-28] [Idemi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
"pixeldrain has a limit per week" - even I rarely run out of it - use for small files
"mega has the 4gb limit every 4 hours" - use for small files
"gofile files disappear faster than..." - I usually update OP faster then 1 month - use for 1gb+ files

anonfile - 200kbs - no
but yeah, I use it in OPs for longer storage

P.s. Yes pixeldrain technically 60 days storage limit, but if someone click it even once, it resets. some of my links there are still alive after 1+ year

Reactions: Phreak44444

machinman

May 28, 2017
"pixeldrain has a limit per week" - even I rarely run out of it - use for small files
"mega has the 4gb limit every 4 hours" - use for small files
"gofile files disappear faster than..." - I usually update OP faster then 1 month - use for 1gb+ files

anonfile - 200kbs - no
but yeah, I use it in OPs for longer storage
I got 400Kbyte from anonfiles on this, but it depends, sometimes speed is more than correct. just tried now, and I'm getting 700Kbyte average which is ok-ish... but I hear ya, it's not the 100mb from gofile, but sometimes gofile also acts funny with slowpoke download rates.

what's frustrating with mega is that even if it's a small file, or a damn txt file, if you blew your quota, you'll have to wait... (except if you manage to have a few ips available ;P)

as for the pixeldrain limit, well, good for you :D I blow it every week. and then it's a nightmare.

Reactions: LordLegolas

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That has got to be the best Miranda model in existence. Almost as hot as Yvette herself!!

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
That has got to be the best Miranda model in existence. Almost as hot as Yvette herself!!
is it the only good Miranda model in existence (at least in public access), by Rigid3D, I think all blender artists use it)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
hmm, pixeldrain has a limit per week (that makes it worse than anonfile), mega has the 4gb limit every 4 hours, and gofile files disappear faster than...oh, it's already gone.
so yeah. I'd rather have it in 10min than wait a few hours. for larger files though, the problem would be more noticeable.
Since I first found JDownloader. I just let that shit download within the background and even if it pass it limit. It will continue on what it left downloaded after the limit, compare to downloading it from the browsers. So I don't mind as much since I got many other content to work on while everything is downloading within JDownloader.

machinman

May 28, 2017
Since I first found JDownloader. I just let that shit download within the background and even if it pass it limit. It will continue on what it left downloaded after the limit, compare to downloading it from the browsers. So I don't mind as much since I got many other content to work on while everything is downloading within JDownloader.
the problem is more about getting the goods before it's deleted and sometimes it's quite fast.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
the problem is more about getting the goods before it's deleted and sometimes it's quite fast.
I find anonfiles pretty good because the files stay alive on them the longest. They aren't always the fastest but they're still better than those crappy filelockers which artificially limit you to 30KB/s (thankfully not allowed here) to force you into buying a membership.

The anonfile links usually end up being the only ones that still work for other collections here which have long since gone quiet.

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
I find anonfiles pretty good because the files stay alive on them the longest. They aren't always the fastest but they're still better than those crappy filelockers which artificially limit you to 30KB/s (thankfully not allowed here) to force you into buying a membership.

The anonfile links usually end up being the only ones that still work for other collections here which have long since gone quiet.
anonfile is OK if you are in Europe, not necessarily physic I mean. I always use proxy located in Europe to download from anonfile, could get around 3 mb/s out of it.

machinman

May 28, 2017
Then you need to be on point with your downloads and not slack with them.
err, do you know how much I download every months ? do you know me ?
this was obviously a general statement, not about my particular experience.
what's your point in that debate about links quality if it ends with, the problem is on the users. while it obviously isn't.

I'm curious to know how that would be on me when mega links are shared, creators links mind you, because people are lazy bastards, knowing the limits of mega, it gets deleted before people could finish their downloads. even with tricks, and I know tricks to get around limits. but sure let's load these links in jdownloader and let it resume the downloads when the limit is behind me, oh wait, of course the files are no more for long.
see, that doesn't solve anything.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
err, do you know how much I download every months ? do you know me ?
this was obviously a general statement, not about my particular experience.
If you mass download only MEGA and not mixing with the other alternative links provided by OP. That on you.

what's your point in that debate about links quality if it ends with, the problem is on the users. while it obviously isn't.
You're a well know member, not someone who now figure out their more cloud storage sites use then Just MEGA to download. That my view on that.

I'm curious to know how that would be on me when mega links are shared, creators links mind you, because people are lazy bastards, knowing the limits of mega, it gets deleted before people could finish their downloads.
It was the creator link obviously, and you're aware that it gonna to get deleted immediately. So that on the user not mirroring the content from that link and being a "lazy bastard". So just provide them a cloud storage site to mirror on and next time they won't happen to leak creator links.

but sure let's load these links in jdownloader and let it resume the downloads when the limit is behind me, oh wait, of course the files are no more for long.
see, that doesn't solve anything.
Jdownloader method isn't mean to be use for mass downloading links that you know is gonna get deleted right away. It should be use to continue off from a downloads that you know won't get deleted. So you won't sit their for three hours and having to reset the download again because it failed on your browser.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes