Collection Video Idemi-iam Collection [2024-04-28] [Idemi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 8, 2023
Another talented animator from Mother Russia. I really like his choices for models, and booty shaking animation. But there is something came to my attention. He never uses interior models. Every videos of his, there is always a simple colored background but not even a small detail where the models are. I think with doing that he shortened the rendering time or something...

Reactions: gren69

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
Another talented animator from Mother Russia. I really like his choices for models, and booty shaking animation. But there is something came to my attention. He never uses interior models. Every videos of his, there is always a simple colored background but not even a small detail where the models are. I think with doing that he shortened the rendering time or something...
wait hes from russia wtf? where are you getting that information from

gamauish

May 22, 2022
"This page doesn't exist"
Hm, never mind, I'll just try
"Would you like to join Twitter X?"
Thanks Elon, very cool
Yeah, it sucks that the whole of Twitter is now gated to members only...

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Why is that?
It's less popular and it is sort of shady. Not sure if it's still true but for the past few years (as recently as early this year), the only way to get response from their support team was to literally subscribe to the company's own Subscribestar page (pay $5 sub to get a support response) and since frequently they never paid out to the creators on there, people have been burned subscribing to it and the creator ditching the platform for lack of payment

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Why is that?
Few years back, I and many other leakers who use to contribute to Kemono had their credit cards blacklisted from that site. We have no idea how they done it and their still no solution of circumvent it. So now only a very few people who have access to that site can leak stuff from their Manuel. Which is why you rarely see stuff from Subscribestar getting leak nowadays Because the people who want to leak the content are unable to.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Okay so I interpolated all the content available right now: content from 2018 to 2023 released so far.
If you want a preview of how it looks like:
Got some errors when extracting the files

1692916415493.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes