Kingzerg

Oct 13, 2017
BGood morning, good afternoon and good night.Can anyone tell me if this game works on JOIPlay? I'm trying but it doesn't leave the loading screen

Letoi

Oct 2, 2023
How i can fix this? Theres no stand image , the game works fine i think this is the only problem‍

0db@ll

Apr 15, 2023
I have an issue, I failed three missions in the knight route before chapter 2 but still was not booted to the resistance route, game still continued on knight route for some reason, I failed the ones in pax forest, cullab forest and aile north road. I played on 1.04 Append and 1.05 and both showed this issue. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

0db@ll

Apr 15, 2023
also I tried to download the 1.05 + dlc from lewdzone and extracted both together in same folder with 7zip but it still showed 1.04 append lol

zeanomourph

Nov 22, 2023
What am I doing wrong.. there's no sex at all in the game I downloaded? I've played 1h30 so far and speed skipping through the absolutely vast amount of dialogue that would have taken like 6 hours if I'd actually been reading it, obviously the game is uncensored because I can find the "H-EVENT" NPC's in the towns and stuff, but there's just... no sex anywhere in the game? Just some light groping, and you can have your clothes dissolved by slimes and.. that's it? Where's the rest?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
What am I doing wrong.. there's no sex at all in the game I downloaded? I've played 1h30 so far and speed skipping through the absolutely vast amount of dialogue that would have taken like 6 hours if I'd actually been reading it, obviously the game is uncensored because I can find the "H-EVENT" NPC's in the towns and stuff, but there's just... no sex anywhere in the game? Just some light groping, and you can have your clothes dissolved by slimes and.. that's it? Where's the rest?
the mc needs to lose her veganity first for most of the sex sceans to lose her veganity she can lose a boss battle on quests shuch as Investigate the Ruins or Aile Beastling Extermination the other option is Register for the Virgin Auction in chapter 2 of the Resistance route or to Take it herself in the inn in chapter 2 of the Resistance rout.

if you want a walkthrough you can find it here

Mopp96

Mar 1, 2021
Fix JoiPlay's 'Fix for rendering issue in Ideology in Friction's (json file copy in game folder)
[ g f y ] author
fixed.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes