Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Drazelink Chances are: you are being too slow. Some filehosts have a very short window between the countdown and link expiration. For the record: FilesFM is broken, but the other links are in working order.

Lalu1001001

Mar 1, 2024
Yo, what is the function of part2 file that's as big as part1. I am unable to extract it, my decompression program doesn't recognize it as an archive. I thought maybe part1 extraction's end would request the consecutive part2 but it doesn't and extracts successfully (part1).

What am I missing here?

Lalu1001001

Mar 1, 2024
yeah well, stupid question. files are infact linked, however the compression/decompression program doesn't ask to explicitly link the other file it fetches it from the same folder path. If it isn't there, extraction fails.

tldr: ignore me and my question, I am rambling.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Does all of the game link is expired? Cuz when I click the link it's say "the link has expired"

after you extracted, installer first then the unrated one for unlocking the R18 stuff. Or you can download it from KG website for patch

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Drazelink Chances are: you are being too slow. Some filehosts have a very short window between the countdown and link expiration. For the record: FilesFM is broken, but the other links are in working order.
I have been wondering how to tag people name in here.
how do you do it?

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
For the love of god can someone decent please give an answer of how to fix the issue. And not just skip it i see quite a few asking the same questions and you guys seem to ignore it.

Reactions: Onlyforsometime

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
Solved it myself.
Go to discord of joiplay and check patches then search the game name then follow steps.
1 install rga file that you download
2 put the json file that you download in the game folder just the folder itself nothing more.

Reactions: Onlyforsometime

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Okay so I can't find it with over 100 pages. Normally I can trouble shoot myself easily unless I'm way too tired but this is just being dumb.
How the actual fuck do I get this working? On a windows computer. Checked the installation section, still can't figure it out. Never had multi part without an installer anywhere. Just have the 001 and 002. Normally when I get those, there's at least something else.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Okay so I can't find it with over 100 pages. Normally I can trouble shoot myself easily unless I'm way too tired but this is just being dumb.
How the actual fuck do I get this working? On a windows computer. Checked the installation section, still can't figure it out. Never had multi part without an installer anywhere. Just have the 001 and 002. Normally when I get those, there's at least something else.
I am tempted to say "you never looked", because people kept asking about it again and again every 2-3 pages as if one guy was just trying to troll everyone.

Download both files, put them in the same folder, unpack 001. Done.

P.S. Yep, installation "instructions" are as obsolete as can be.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes