asaness

Apr 9, 2018
not sure if i miss it but the saves i found all seems to be either removed/gone now or doesnt have the NPC all loaded up anyone have it?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
GOD PAIN Whatever or whoever "it" is - tell "it" to take a hike: if the game were to be "damaged", people would be all over the issue.

Since you provided no further information, I can only poke at random:

1. Your download is borked. Solution: re-download the broken file.
2. The unpacking software you use fails at its job. Solution: either update it, or get another.
3. You have no idea how multi-volume archives work. Solution: use Search.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Need ways to cheat or a trainer. Cheatengine doesn't work. I tried.
you can use cheat engine to do it you have to double the value and add 1 to it when you use the cheat engine for example if you have 100 gold in game you would put 201 in to cheat engine when you search for the variable and when you edit it after words.

for example say I what to change my 100 gold in to 10000 gold after searching for the variable 201 in the cheat engine I would kill a monster and get say 58 gold my next search would be 317 to get the correct variable then I would change that variable to 20001 to get 10000 gold in game.

this works for all variables in the game including xp for the H scene stats.

the problem with the cheat engine is because the RPGM engine that the game is using is a very old version from before RPGM MV.

so if you can not get cheat engine to work on other RPGM games there is a good chance that it is using one of the older visions of the RPGM engine so you should try the x2+1 method as there is a good chance that it will work.

another option if that doesn't work on a RPGM game is to use an online save but I would sat that around 70% - 80% of the time you can just X2 +1 the variable that you put in to the cheat engine and get it to work.

How to increase corruption level?
from what I remeber your corruption is manly tide to you sex stats you level corruption by leveling up those stats to a certain point.
the sex stats are locked behind chapters so you have to be in a certain point to level up corruption.

also if I remeber correctly for corruption level 3 you need to murder around 15 to 20 people in addition to having lewdness rank A.
the murder option should be a available at corruption rank 2 and you can simply fight any human enemies like bandits and you should get the option to finish them off after you defeat them if not check your options to see if you have it set to auto or disabled.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: camper88

jimminy12

Jul 11, 2022
dont know if this is the place to ask but does anyone else have a problem where they cant move left and up with the arrow keys?

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
you can use cheat engine to do it you have to double the value and add 1 to it when you use the cheat engine for example if you have 100 gold in game you would put 201 in to cheat engine when you search for the variable and when you edit it after words.

for example say I what to change my 100 gold in to 10000 gold after searching for the variable 201 in the cheat engine I would kill a monster and get say 58 gold my next search would be 317 to get the correct variable then I would change that variable to 20001 to get 10000 gold in game.

this works for all variables in the game including xp for the H scene stats.

the problem with the cheat engine is because the RPGM engine that the game is using is a very old version from before RPGM MV.

so if you can not get cheat engine to work on other RPGM games there is a good chance that it is using one of the older visions of the RPGM engine so you should try the x2+1 method as there is a good chance that it will work.

another option if that doesn't work on a RPGM game is to use an online save but I would sat that around 70% - 80% of the time you can just X2 +1 the variable that you put in to the cheat engine and get it to work.

from what I remeber your corruption is manly tide to you sex stats you level corruption by leveling up those stats to a certain point.
the sex stats are locked behind chapters so you have to be in a certain point to level up corruption.

also if I remeber correctly for corruption level 3 you need to murder around 15 to 20 people in addition to having lewdness rank A.
the murder option should be a available at corruption rank 2 and you can simply fight any human enemies like bandits and you should get the option to finish them off after you defeat them if not check your options to see if you have it set to auto or disabled.
I have finally completed this game. i.e. achieved all endings. Repeated and played it like 6 times. Thanks to you and everyone whoever has helped me above. I can finally sleep in peace.

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
so uhh, do I need the part 2 or...
I can't really unpack it since it doesn't show up as a 7z file

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Developers should not entertain to phone posters. Mobile phones have ruined everything. Tech illiteracy is a thing because of smart phones. Kids don't even know what a folder is. Sad!

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes