kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
this is why I know longer answer those types of questions as wall as questions on how to get joyplay to work as those questions seem to be asked every other page and can be answered by going back 2 or 3 pages in most cases.

in my experience 99% of the people who ask those type's of questions are ether lazy little shits who expect to have everything handed to them (vast majority of them) or those who are so new to the site that they don't know how to change there search setting to get the answers they need easier.

I've even seen people ask the same question when the answer was literally 1 or 2 posts above there and I have no interest interacting with people who can't even be bother to read the comments on the last page or 2 before and doing a simple search before asking a question that has been answered 100 before.

if it was one of the more obscure questions that has only been answered 2 or 3 times when a game was first uploaded such as how to use cheat engine on the game then I would understand and give them the answer they need since the default search option can rely throw up some random crap if you don't go in to the setting and change it to ether sort by date or Relevance.

those types of questions I can understand but to ask the same questions so often that even the shitty Default Search Order setting can pick up the answer immediately honestly those types of people aren't worth the time of day.

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
sorry if it`s a repeated question, but what`s new in the dlc?
i have been off long enough to miss some of the news.
thanks.
it basically adds a new story chapter for zapp and his mentor as wall as some new CG's and alters/adds to some story events.

from the page is says.

Following up from the critically acclaimed Dark Fantasy RPG by Oneone1, this DLC features 81 New Event CGs, alterations to existing story events, and an entirely new chapter revolving around Sachiyo – the strongest of the Viktor Knights and Zepp’s mentor.

Reactions: camper88

Tampan02

Aug 11, 2018
I did download it and extract to the game file along with the patch but nothing always resulted to error
ah... alright.. my bad.. been a while since I poke joiplay RTP..
you dont need to extract RTP.. just download it.
here's the official guide to RTP from joiplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can check it yourself from joiplay menu > help
so extract game > apply patch > setup RTP

This game was not made to be played on phones. Use a proper computer to play this game.
some people have very potato pc or want to play on phone because they can play it anywhere...
or maybe like me who swap save file.. play on pc > transfer save to phone > continue playing when im outside > go back home and transfer save back

Last edited:

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
ah... alright.. my bad.. been a while since I poke joiplay RTP..
you dont need to extract RTP.. just download it.
here's the official guide to RTP from joiplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can check it yourself from joiplay menu > help
so extract game > apply patch > setup RTP

some people have very potato pc or want to play on phone because they can play it anywhere...
or maybe like me who swap save file.. play on pc > transfer save to phone > continue playing when im outside > go back home and transfer save back
How can you play this game on phones if this game was NOT made to be played on phones?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes