Vegetto blue

Aug 11, 2022
Hi I'm playing in joiplay and everything is working but there's no standing picture is there a solution or a reason why ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
CesetEmir0 Progress through the story - max cap is gated behind chapters. You can see the requirements via under Sex Status -> Elements. That one, for example, gives "increase Oral Level to A", and requires "Chapter 4 or later" - in the context of your post that means "you cannot get Oral to A before Chapter 4".

CesetEmir0

Aug 20, 2023
CesetEmir0 Progress through the story - max cap is gated behind chapters. You can see the requirements via under Sex Status -> Elements. That one, for example, gives "increase Oral Level to A", and requires "Chapter 4 or later" - in the context of your post that means "you cannot get Oral to A before Chapter 4".
how to see which chapter am i at

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
i did try to but it don't work. hint why i ask for help pleas
double the value and add 1 to it.
so if you have 100 gold you have to put 201 into the cheat engine to find it and if you want to change the value to 10000 in game then you need to change the cheat engine value to 20001.

Reactions: Tsugumi

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
So I failed 3 resistance missions and got 50 kills to get to corruption level 3 but the option to go drifter still didn't pop up. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Ramadhan111111

Apr 22, 2022
I don't know what happened, after updating the joiplay application I couldn't play all ONEONE1 games.

I have connected the RGA film to the game, but still can't play it.

so I asked friends for advice, what version of joiplay and plugin can play the ONEONE1 game. please

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I don't know what happened, after updating the joiplay application I couldn't play all ONEONE1 games.

I have connected the RGA film to the game, but still can't play it.

so I asked friends for advice, what version of joiplay and plugin can play the ONEONE1 game. please
What even is a joiplay lol

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes