thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
It's like the other OneOne1 games, there's a NG+ when you beat it so no free roam, and I believe you unlock the full gallery after beating it once, so you can just use a full save (there's one on page 1) and just go through the scenes in the menu.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
To clarify this, RPGM values in cheat engine are 2x the amount + 1. So if you have 80 gold, you'd search for 161 ((80 x 2) + 1) gold. If you then have 60 gold, the next amount you'd search for is 121 ((60 x 2) + 1). You'd then want to change the value to ((*Desired amount* x 2) +1). So 10000 gold would have a value of 20001 ((10000 x 2) + 1).

?

its normal numbers for RPGM XP, 2k, 2k3, VX and VX Ace:

Right click Value Type

Define new Custom (Auto Ass.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TnTTnT

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah thats why Acerola has a lot better corruption games that ONEONE you can actually feel the corruption and you dont need to lose to everyone to get scenes. I didtn got a single scene on dark elf because no one defeated me
First OneOne1 game I played. I never lost and was expecting to get something more than a grope. Accidently got the pure ending. Now I have played every translated OneOne1 and know better.

So, after around 8h of playing it, i can say a few things about it

1. This is a reskin of Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade. It rips everything off, down to the story. It have the same plot points, same characters but obviously reskinned, same world structure, same progression and same flaws. Even a couple of the same bugs and sex/battle fuck/post-win animations
2. to get to the sexy parts, one must lose to a boss. The sooner the better. That unlocks ability to grind sex stats, which are also capped by the story progression. Worst system ever.
3. Items in chests matter a lot. They are shit at the beginning, but as time goes, they change from consumables to unique sex-related items, such as no pregnancy item.
4. the best way to grind sex stats is through battle fuck. Just let the monster fuck you for the first 30 times, and you get seduce move that lets you grind further. The best monster to grind at so far is a tentacle monster in the golem ruins (it trains all sex levels at once, but not with the same speed)
5. corruption is based solely on the number of kills, and you can't kill anybody till chapter 4, so don't even. Once you're able, kills can be grinded on respawning human mobs.
6. As far as chapter 4 goes, pregnancy doesn't work and the pills do nothing.

My verdict after some hours into :
If you played Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, don't bother. It's 4 gigs,and the initial grind is boring as fuck.
Was looking foreward to this game but I see from reading this summary and all the rest of the board the OneOne1 has been very lazy with this game. Pregnancy is broken and the game seems to be a lot like Meritocracy, didn't like that one much.
Sad but Im gonna skip this one.

AstralBout

Aug 10, 2017
Is this game worth playing?
I've played a lot of combat games(Favorite type of game) but since someone said it's like Meritocracy ripoff, I hesitated to download.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Is this game worth playing?
I've played a lot of combat games(Favorite type of game) but since someone said it's like Meritocracy ripoff, I hesitated to download.
Would be worth if it was your first OneOne1 game or if you're really fan of these kind of tags.
Still the cgs are uncensored, female characters are fully voiced and you can spend a good 10+ hours exploring the game even in easy mode.
So i'd say it's worth to try and put it in the "when bored" folder if you have a deja vu feeling.

Also it's not really a ripoff, OneOne still went all out on quality/quantity with their cgs. Just the story, characters personnality and gameplay is quite similar with just different skin.

Reactions: AstralBout

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I miss the old oneone1 game where you can be a slut(lose to monster) all you want(I think there where even slutty to begin with) and it didn't effect the game(none of the one route over the other) where is a game where we can be what we want without falling into a route or slowly make he like sex and can just make her slutty at the beginning(have true control of the MC)

Reactions: swmas

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I miss the old oneone1 game where you can be a slut(lose to monster) all you want(I think there where even slutty to begin with) and it didn't effect the game(none of the one route over the other) where is a game where we can be what we want without falling into a route or slowly make he like sex and can just make her slutty at the beginning(have true control of the MC)
Technobrake games are what you're looking for

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
anyone know how to get her succubus look?
this is from another forum

You can change into demon form in the nomad route. Not sure about the other routes as I haven't played them.
Yep, you get it after you beat the succubus/pink hair lady on the Nomad route. On the Resistance route you get it from Chapter 5 on.

you needed to kill 50+ people corruption lv 3 and having high h stats ad end of resistance route chapter 4 to start nomad/vagabond/solo route​

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018

Yep, you get it after you beat the succubus/pink hair lady on the Nomad route. On the Resistance route you get it from Chapter 5 on.

you needed to kill 50+ people corruption lv 3 and having high h stats ad end of resistance route chapter 4 to start nomad/vagabond/solo route​
we really need a GOOD and COMPLETE walkthrough ...

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Lots of vanilla sex, some bestiality and pregnancy. Overall, not big on the agehao face and repeated use of the same sound effects or blood for that matter.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017

we really need a GOOD and COMPLETE walkthrough ...
thx

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
kind of a bug i found, not sure anyone else came across it, but

after i beat the first boss after the final trial (goblin boss), i somehow defeated him while naked, and in town my character stayed naked.

the thing is... she acted like it was a full slut, suddenly from a pure girl to prostituting and doing everything (this happened at the very beginning of the game)

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
am i doing something wrong?
purposely defeated on prologue --> game over to menu. (on the boss)
purposely defeated on chapter 1 task: (pax mine, tygrid mine mission, etc) ---> game over to menu. (on the boss, except for 5 monster in tygrid mission)

frustrating af, i do use the cursed seal found in the major house though, the one that reduce defense to 1..

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
the old oneone1 game were like that too that was all i was getting at as I no there are other games like that and as for techmobrake only a few of their game are translated
True,

technobrake actually got a couple games translated already : Nymphomania paradox (and the 4 extra short story), leviathan, tower of wisdom and stupidity, reign of succubus, bible violet, sellsword.
Some of them are also uncensored since Kagura took care of the translation.
Plus technobrake said his future games will have an english version on initial release from now on.

Only sad part is since he's doing everything on his own it take times for games to come out. Right now he's working on 2 games as far as I know (tiny room and Nymphomania Perception) with maybe a third new project in the upcoming months.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes