Mike D

Nov 11, 2017
It says pregnancy but can the girls really get pregnant multiple times or does it just have a pregnant end?

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
It says pregnancy but can the girls really get pregnant multiple times or does it just have a pregnant end?
Since it's a ONEONE1 game I'd be willing to bet you can have as many kids as you want. Also, the image shows a safe day state, which furthers this thought.

Reactions: Fahmi10

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
If you lose to just about everything, you get experimented on to give birth to monsters. After your modification you can then get pregnant and birth monsters, but it happens so late it might as well be an ending

Also, theres bad ends with you pregnant

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 323337

Overview:
Ideology in Friction is the story of two knights, Clacier and Annette.
They're forced into an impossible situation where they must make a decision that would change their entire lives.
What will become of these two knights? Find out in Ideology in Friction!
Thread Updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 323826 View attachment 323796 View attachment 323352 View attachment 323353 View attachment 323779 View attachment 323798 View attachment 323803
View attachment 323802 View attachment 323354 View attachment 323807 View attachment 323356 View attachment 323351 View attachment 323801
plizz add mega link

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
When you said none, do you mean there's no sex scene except for ntr and mc becoming mindless sexdoll?
It's like every other oneone1 game. It's a hardcore nukige, you lose you get raped into a bad path and corrupted. There might be a light NTR element but the game is actually darker than that

Reactions: introvtx

Tadomeku

Jun 14, 2019
Can anyone confirm if the uncensored 1600x900 CG pack is included? The patch certainly didn't have the uncensored version of it when I patched the JP ver. I still have a small hope it's included in the steam ver by default.
The pack is called "高画質CG" (not sure on Eng ver) and Pass is twilightapostle.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
It would be cool if the developers make an rpg in which all the girls of Oneone1 fight as a party through different universes and timelines.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
When you said none, do you mean there's no sex scene except for ntr and mc becoming mindless sexdoll?

EDIT: noticed romance in the tag, so I can hope for a good ending. If so I don't mind a bit of ntr and corruptions, still hate them though lol.
I meant that you can avoid NTR and mindless sex.
All their previous games had romance route where you get together with MC's love interest so I dunno why this one should be different.

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's like every other oneone1 game. It's a hardcore nukige, you lose you get raped into a bad path and corrupted. There might be a light NTR element but the game is actually darker than that
I meant that you can avoid NTR and mindless sex.
All their previous games had romance route where you get together with MC's love interest so I dunno why this one should be different.
Nice. I didn't follow much Japanese eroge recently so thanks for the info you two!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
You pretty much have to go out of your way and actively try to get the NTR/slut route in this game. It's not forced on you like some other games if anyone is wondering. Though I would like to know if anything got censored or rewritten since Kagura has a habit of doing that.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes