Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
4 Gb is the installed version while you need to install the game from 2.5 gb iso file.
Why am I gonna install a game when I can just double click an icon? Besides, even when I did hit install, it told me it was unable to do so, and left some hidden file open forcing me to restart my PC just so I could delete the folder.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone who's come by it, is the VORE skippable? Is it just soft vore or gore vore?

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I finished uploading to MEGA when I realize someone beat me to it. But since it's probably a different release (allegedly steam), I'll just drop the link for my DLsite version based on OP.

EDIT: Provided full link for convenience

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
, In japanese but 'understandable' using google translate

btw, I also downloaded the japanese version because the kagura one doesn't include the 600 mb "1600*900 high resolution" CG folder.
Can't really stand these tiny game window and cg who take about 1/6th of my screen so I was hoping to switch to higher quality ones.
Sadly these smart OneOne1 dev protected the folder with a password "you can get once you finish the game screw you" So if any kind soul manage to finish the game and could give the pass I'd be most gratefull.

Reactions: Minoin and Kuroc

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
While this looks awesome and I love both oneone1 and Kagura I'll check back tomorrow for a better download source cause 100kb/s from all sources on a 4gb download....no thanks.

Reactions: Dyhart
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes