Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Any links for Google drive? I mean there's a limit quota when you download this from a PC right? I don't know the limit might be 2G to 4G

Reactions: hopskipandajump

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
just like the other oneone1 games, art is good and erotic, but its just another one with a female protagonist(s) who whored herself to get through problems.. prob its easier to make a game with this concept, but damn this is getting stale

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
ı mean this isn't machine translation ?

my dick : ahhh shit he re we go again

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the sex scenes animated? Or at least have more than just one or two stills per scene?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Are there some ways for you to stay knighted and be a prostitute at same time? Or like last game you have to fail everything on purpose? I've always hated that.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
use filemail it's quick with idm
It's a shame that idm is not free (only a 30-day trial). But it works pretty well.
Are there some ways for you to stay knighted and be a prostitute at same time? Or like last game you have to fail everything on purpose? I've always hated that.
Right, I always feel pressured to go for the 'pure' route in this kind of games because I don't like losing too much :p

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Right, I always feel pressured to go for the 'pure' route in this kind of games because I don't like losing too much :p
Wrong mindset: you are not loosing, you are role-playing xD If you want want MC to turn into slut, you have to put her in a situation that forces her or at least gives her incentive to do lewd things so she can be corrupted. I mean, why would she take shady job or sell her body if she was actually successful at her knight job? That wouldn't make sense, unless she would be slutty from the start (like in Melty's Quest) and that excludes "pure" route.

"Winning" in a RPG is reaching your goals and desired endings and if that requires you to lose battles then you simply do it. It's not a competitive games so I dunno why you would feel bad about it - it's just a task you perform to reach a story and ending you want to experience (same as winning battles to progress in a "pure" route).

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone know how to use cheats (if it has any)? tried to add gold using Cheat Engine but I didn't found right number

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes