Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
you can mod rpg maker games i do it for quite a few of them. you just need rpg maker software and rpg maker all decryptor. and you can edit the project. i use to add in yanfly debug script most of the time it allows me to change variables and add money on the fly.
can confirm i use a editor but it seems with like ig "serious" devs that shiz don't fly but ig again it's not as bad as it could be with a typical rpg

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hello!

I have a very beginning Drifter Route, here. Bare Minimum Sex needed. New Game+. Enjoy ^_^

Anonynn.

Reactions: f9account

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know what the name of the song is when Falke transforms in the forest?
Only the theme is listed in the credits by someone named CAN (having trouble accessing the staff roll), though you can find ogg format files in the bgm folder. it's bgmsomething. there are about 33 of them with variants but it shouldn't be hard to find the match. Lots of vocal tracks in this one.

Nice game overall, a buy from dlsite/steam on day 1 just like Meritocracy, though I still think Meritocracy and Dark Elf Historia had the better plot despite the latter being broken in more ways than one.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
you can mod rpg maker games i do it for quite a few of them. you just need rpg maker software and rpg maker all decryptor. and you can edit the project. i use to add in yanfly debug script most of the time it allows me to change variables and add money on the fly.
read my reply to the person who already said this to me

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
how to get pregnant im resistance and i can get choice to stay in the resistance or go solo ?

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
How do you get the Lita scene right before the drifter route? That google translated guide that was posted before doesn't tell you any condition and I always end up saving her just in time despite giving up, wasting time, etc..

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
how to get pregnant im resistance and i can get choice to stay in the resistance or go solo ?
To get pregnant, the only possible way i found was: leave resistance/go solo, then in part 2 of that solo-route called "drifter route", you can get pregnant. and the moment you have the research lab as your base, you can do incest with those things you made by getting pregnant......but, in drifter route part 1 you still dont get pregnant. and in part 2 you can get preggo and then to give birth you automatically go to the research lab, give birth and teleport back to where you been before pregnancy made you go to deliver the child. aaaand some time into drifter route part 2 you get that research lab as your new home-base. and that's the answer i can give you...

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
How do you get the Lita scene right before the drifter route? That google translated guide that was posted before doesn't tell you any condition and I always end up saving her just in time despite giving up, wasting time, etc..
did you double-check if the mission counts as failed or as completed afterwards? Storywise you "save" her anyways, it's about the condition she's in. if she got fucked to coma, the mission counts as failed. i think it was like give up 3 times in that dungeon and you did it.....maybe its 4 times, did not really count....

katashu

May 15, 2019
how to get corruption route or become dark elf ?

for who need easy way to use cheat from cheat engine : ( i do this for gold and exp battle instan level 999 , dunno to change H stats )
-Set up Cheat Engine to the game, than chose what you want to cheat. Ex: gold, you just need to digit your current gold amount like this: (100*2)+1 .The (*2)+1
-part is to speed up the research process ( at 4 bytes )
-do some battle for increase gold and just change at Cheat Engine the new value
-Now that we have located the value on cheat engine double click it, then click with the right button of the mouse to open the options just click at "Show as hexadecimal"
-Double click it again, erase two Zeros, and replace them with two AA and hit ok, ( look at picture )
-Now back at the game you should have the maximum amount of money possible.
same as for exp battle except after get the value , you just need to do battle 1 more then u get max level

Last edited:
Reactions: avaxia

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to open the chest in the goblin ruins you find during chapter one?
Is it even possible or do i have to just progress the game?

ContagionAgent

Dec 15, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to open the chest in the goblin ruins you find during chapter one?
Is it even possible or do i have to just progress the game?
That chest is a mimic, character has to lose her virginity to give you a choice to open it I think.

Reactions: sonhot

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
To get pregnant, the only possible way i found was: leave resistance/go solo, then in part 2 of that solo-route called "drifter route", you can get pregnant. and the moment you have the research lab as your base, you can do incest with those things you made by getting pregnant......but, in drifter route part 1 you still dont get pregnant. and in part 2 you can get preggo and then to give birth you automatically go to the research lab, give birth and teleport back to where you been before pregnancy made you go to deliver the child. aaaand some time into drifter route part 2 you get that research lab as your new home-base. and that's the answer i can give you...
this is helpful im follow a quick guide someone made on here but as i said i can't get the choice to leave and go solo :p

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes