Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I fucked up and let myself lose too many times. Anyone got a save for before Behemoth Clean-up? I keep failing the chapter because of it. I had everything at level b and pussy and exposure ready for a as well. So pissed you can't edit saves

Reactions: taglag

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
That whole 3 loses thing.
Is that overall? Or can I lose up to 2 times in every chapter?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Alright I've gone through a good amount of the game and found some interesting things that may be useful to everyone.

-For a better fullscreen experience, press F1 then select fullscreen in the menu that pops up. Close the game and the game will be in proper fullscreen. I could be wrong but I think the image quality is a little better than just pressing F5

-To quickly gain H-EXP the game seems to expect you to have mid battle h-scenes. Just defend and depending on the animation, you'll get H-EXP for certain stats depending on the enemy. This is a little easier later when you have the seduce ability.

-The Knight route has more dialog (and for some missions, it's best you read it) but easier access to equipment to run through the game. The Resistance route has less dialog but more difficult to win battles (and don't get me started on how confusing the H-battle system is). I would actually suggest running through the Knight route first if you're actually aiming to play the game since it's a lot easier to level though the game this way and if you plan to run through a play through 2, it'll better equip you for that. If your just in it for the h-scenes but with context, you'll be grinding a fair bit more in my opinion but the Resistance route is for you then.

-If you want to still do some H-scenes in the Knight route, it's best you lose the first boss fight. Might be obvious but some scenes will only really play out when you're not a virgin. I can't say for sure though if you'll still be able to get the best ending in that route though (I think you can so long as that was the only loss and you just have 1 save for a perfect run and another one for fun times.

-I have some saves for the start of each chapter, if you need those, let me know.

Reactions: Monoarticuler123

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hi Guys Just wanna ask what trigger causes the corruption to rise? Also where's the best place to grind for sex stats?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
corruption only in Resistance route, you get it by killing humans
its the "evil" measurement, not h-related

if anyone knows how to get collared and leashed preg scene (ev60) do speak

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
corruption only in Resistance route, you get it by killing humans
its the "evil" measurement, not h-related

if anyone knows how to get collared and leashed preg scene (ev60) do speak
I see thanks by the way where do you grind for the sex stats then?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
best way to get stats is spamming Defend vs. any tentacle creature, and having "Elfin Pheromone" equipped (i cheated that in by placing an items chest into Viktorsburg)

ng+? in a way there is, it saves character level, hitpoints, mana, items to New Game

it does NOT save anything else, means if you had a preggo before end, the restart gonna be a lvl 99 virgin

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
best way to get stats is spamming Defend vs. any tentacle creature, and having "Elfin Pheromone" equipped (i cheated that in by placing an items chest into Viktorsburg)

ng+? in a way there is, it saves character level, hitpoints, mana, items to New Game

it does NOT save anything else, means if you had a preggo before end, the restart gonna be a lvl 99 virgin
You cheated it? How? The RPGMaker save editor doesn't work what did you use then?

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes