bronzewell

Nov 22, 2017
How do you even get preggo? I use the cycler to make it high risk and get myself creampied by tons of creatures but i never get pregnant

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
This would be helpful as i dont want to start all over again just to go to different route. Is there no newgame+ option?
Sorry for the late reply, I had fallen asleep. I suggest looking for a completed save instead since while I have some saves, you'll still need to actually play the game normally to finish the next section. If all you wish is to go through the game with ease then a completed save is more helpful. My saves are more towards if you ended up wanting to do a different choice in some branching paths and maybe saved over that save.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
done, check the OP.
Hey May I ask when does the drifter route start? What chapter? There's so many route it's confusing and do you know where the dildo is? Not the scene but the item itself Can't find it Also Do you get to play as Annette too?

Last edited:

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hey May I ask when does the drifter route start? What chapter? There's so many route it's confusing and do you know where the dildo is? Not the scene but the item itself Can't find it Also Do you get to play as Annette too?
Drifter Route starts after chapter 4 in the Resistance Route. You'll be given a choice in the end of that route and the second option starts the Drifter Route. You can play as Annette later in chapter 3, later in chapter 4 and in the start of chapter 5 of the Knight route.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Drifter Route starts after chapter 4 in the Resistance Route. You'll be given a choice in the end of that route and the second option starts the Drifter Route. You can play as Annette later in chapter 3, later in chapter 4 and in the start of chapter 5 of the Knight route.
I see thanks for answering the question hahaha If you failed 3 times You'll get taken to Resistance route right? By the way Will you be given a chance to play as the other girl characters? I mean i checked the h-scene collection on the menu but haven't seen the scenes in the game there are alot of h-scenes with the other girls there

DapperTerminal

Jun 16, 2018
I see thanks for answering the question hahaha If you failed 3 times You'll get taken to Resistance route right? By the way Will you be given a chance to play as the other girl characters? I mean i checked the h-scene collection on the menu but haven't seen the scenes in the game there are alot of h-scenes with the other girls there
Yes, if you fail the quests you fall into the resistance route. From there, If you have killed enough people to raise you corruption level you can choose to go your own way. I believe if you don't have enough corruption you don't even get the option to leave.

As for the other character scenes, I'm not sure first hand however people have said you can play as Anette in the Knight route at chapters 3-5. I don't think you play as anyone else though.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yes, if you fail the quests you fall into the resistance route. From there, If you have killed enough people to raise you corruption level you can choose to go your own way. I believe if you don't have enough corruption you don't even get the option to leave.

As for the other character scenes, I'm not sure first hand however people have said you can play as Anette in the Knight route at chapters 3-5. I don't think you play as anyone else though.
Yeah Actually there's no option I just continued the quest and eventually the resistance asked claire to join them but she didn't join just yet she joined at later point ah I see well I though there was because I've seen minerva's h-scenes and Zara's h-scenes plus the resistance memberes too I thought you would get to play as them Just realized thought you were the same guy I was talking to xD Sorry

Last edited:

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone please explaine to me what i need to do to get pregnant? I'm in chapter 4 with the knights, everything is at A and Pregnancy is the only thing on my Elements list that is missing. Even when i'm "highly fertile" i cant get her pregnant. Prostetution and monsters in a fight won't work.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Pregnancy is Drifter route only

Resistance route - high corruption/murder level - leads to that

LindLind

May 15, 2018
IM download ini hentaibedta version, its just 2,9gb and i dont download Uncen patch form official

im use save data for unlock all ,but its not work.

Uncen patch is important content? or for 18+ content

please help

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
So I read here that this is nothing more than a "reskin" of Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade. I own that game but have yet to play it. If I play that is there any reason to play this? Same game, different artwork? I also own the Dark Elf game which some have said is very similar as well.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes