bronzewell

Nov 22, 2017
hey a question: I am doing this without the walk thourgh, but I am wondering how much do i need to get to rank A on creampie pussy etc. I am currently at 1201 at the moment.
Go to menu > sex stats > element. The requirement to levelup your sex level is there. It can be EXP, number of time sexing with that part, or chapter

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure if anyone mentioned it since I didn't go through all 25 threads.

But is it me or does the crazy redhead elf sound like the same person that did the voice in the Japanese voice for the crazy revolver girl in the Kakegurui anime? I swear the voice actress sounds the same.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
i am try to see if can do that. and also the walk thur doesn't translate so well with google.
My plan is to be a proud and badass knight who ALSO likes fucking everything in sight and walking around naked. Part of being a proud knight is being proud of your body, after all. I once posted a mostly-ignored topic on this site where I explained I love being able to play as a sex fiend who is simultaneously proud and strong. It's my ideal, being a hero who also happens to be an exhibitionist slut. Like, sure, you might 'rape' her, but only because she's letting your for her own pleasure... Then she'll kill you afterward.

This game seems to actually allow some choices and roleplaying, so I began playing to do my ideal. But, for the heck of it, I quickly dipped into other people's save files (mostly just to see what exhibition is like before I unlock it myself). And... Well, all the knight save files all have right weak sex stats, and the only files that seem to have exhib unlocked are the drifter and resistance routes. I found that suspicious. It COULD be a coincidence, maybe people doing a knight run like being stereotypical and avoid sex because being a slut isn't knightly and doesn't fit their roleplay. Whereas I was to be a slutty knight who fucks and gets "raped" by her enemies but also never truly loses a fight (except that first boss to lose virginity quickly) and always completes her missions perfectly even if she screwed half of her enemies in the process.

If someone is actually, shockingly, curious enough to read more about my thoughts about heroic sluts, but topic is here. Doubt anyone will read it, but I did bring it up. May as well link it for context.

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-favorite-type-of-girl-in-a-hentai-game.28735/

Reactions: GodOfAll

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
For some Reason the flowchart is not on the OP i download the other links hahahaha for those who doesn't wanna download the full game again only the flowchart here, then again it's better to be updated :p

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How to unlock pregnancy? I have everything at level A with high fertility. Is there a specific event?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Sharing my cheated NG+ Save for those who want to start with gears and lv99.

Basically a simple explanation about how to develope sexual events in this game.
Code:
- First step is to lose virginity, just choose a side-mission or one that doesn't matter or imply anything with the story, for example, the very first one. If character don't lose virginity, won't be able to see events other than molesting.
- The game flows in chapters, basically if u lose in some main missions(a certain number) u fall outside of Knight Route.
- Second MC is only avaliable at Knight Route(Basically, u can't fall out of it)
- Story has side-quests that failing, may affect results of the side-characters... but not the main-story.
- Her sexual parameters will lv up at around 300 to lv2 and once pass 1000 to lv3. However there are conditions such as being in chapter x or did the stuff y amount of times.
- There is a method to rush the sexual parameter levels, simple lose virginity right at the start, elf will start releasing pheromones in battle, keep on guarding against enemies, they will keep on doing the raping... every time they do any action depending on whatever they did u receive exp in some parameters and also, number of times or count. Ideally u can hold CTRL and keep guarding ti'll enemy dies out of sex...
- Once u did lots of different kinds of races, pheromones will get stronger and she will be raped even more.
- If u got to Lewdness around B with some stuff A, she will be able to remove cloths and seduce enemies amplifying the rate of sexual attacks.
- If mc is raped more than 100 times while in battle, she will be able to instead of being attacked, do reverse-rape, and this also count as experience sexually and also heal her between turns.
- Pregnancy is only avaliable at "Drifter Route" where she pass the same experiments second mc had in the past then she will be able to get pregnant on anything, as long as in the menu shows dangerous day...(clearly, after this event though). Conditions to go Drifter Route is basically failing knight route, killing everything that appears in your front(even normal mobs when questioned, if lazy, can change setting to auto-kill) and after about 50 kills, her corruption will lv to 3. Around chapter 4 in resistance route she will question herself if that is what she really wanted... then u choose to go alone and ok, drifter route already.
Hope these stuff helps for the people who want to avoid using cheated save or cheating themselves... or just want to use the save for scenes.
This was really helpful. Hope I will have some time with the game soon, thank you for the info!

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Tommy Grandy

Oct 28, 2018
How I get a good ending...in a resistance route... turning not a bad dark elf in last....anyone give me the whole walkthrough

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes