Neone

Jul 27, 2018
Story is a bit out there, but the h-scenes didn't stick out too much for me.
Core gameplay is pretty nice though, although i would've implemented it differently.
Nice maps, but mostly it's just point A to point B with no puzzles. (That's if you count monsters as obstacles.)

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
how if i only fail once at the first mission? im on knight route now. can i still play with annette later bro?
without going too deep,
fail 3 times in the first chapter---->resistance rout,

your good to go,

Keep in mind that annette parts is extreamly short.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How I get a good ending...in a resistance route... turning not a bad dark elf in last....anyone give me the whole walkthrough
Endings may vary depending on how much of a whore character is, how corrupted as well and so. Player can get whore ending in any route as long as she gets to lewdness A in everything, about a "good ending", if u reach knight route without levelling her sexually, she can get Falka(or whatever the male swordsman name was) ending. If you fall on purpose to Resistance Route, just avoid killing mobs and don't corrupt her a lot, can watch one scene here and there, but ideally, must reach the end with 0 kills and average C~B levels on her body parts(so doesn't force u into whore ending). Then clear all missions while keeping everything alive ti'll the end(never really pressing to kill). It's basically something like this. Also since to get resistance route she must lose virginity and this forces triggers enemy rape, i guess getting such ending is the hardest in One1One games, since enemy raping her also level up her parameters and her lewdness(even if u don't want to).

Reactions: Newland

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Is it possible to unlock Zilla via Knight route? Left 2 ending to go.

And how to get auction virgin scene?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I like this game but damn, all the misions are almost the same, go there, 3-6 floors, boss, return for another mission that would be the same... idk i got bored after a while and the story is decent but is as repetitive as the missions...

Kirpich4

Dec 14, 2017
Is version 1.03 or 1.04 here? The links in the first post is only 1.03, where can I get 1.04?

PS. Sorry for my English.

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
I cleared a game tho, but anyone can tell me why I can't get full scenes in NPC H event Gallery? i.e. I'm missing some of bestiality scenes.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Is version 1.03 or 1.04 here? The links in the first post is only 1.03, where can I get 1.04?

PS. Sorry for my English.
I have the 1.03 rar file i can assure you the Thread starter update the file this is the 1.04, it just that for some stupid reason the title on the game window is 1.03 you can change it to 1.04

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I cleared a game tho, but anyone can tell me why I can't get full scenes in NPC H event Gallery? i.e. I'm missing some of bestiality scenes.
Some of it only available at specific route and side quest. I already done most of the ending except 2. Still cannot figure out how to get auction virginity scene via playing.

Reactions: emforhs123

Lewd Loser

Nov 29, 2017
I have a problem (I think) and would appreciate a reply from someone if they know how to overcome this. I am on chapter 2 and I lost my virginity to the demon in the cave. My goal is to get to lewdness C and for that I need to get 4 different stats to C one of which is Ass level. I have everything at level C but Ass. I went as far as to getting 1000+ experience by spamming the old man NPC that gropes me but it's still on level D. I think that this is a bug or rather I need to get fucked in anally, but I haven't found an NPC to do that at this point. I believe that it's not story locked because in the flowchart it says that in chapter 2 you can get the sewage key for the Kitty quest by having sex if Lewdness C. Sorry for the wall of text would appreciate some help.

TL;DR : I am on chapter 2 and want to get my ass level to raise from D to C, currently at 260exp but I also tried on a different save file to up it to 1000 with no change.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
How do I start NG+ with my sex stats?

I mean the sex status that I had when I finish the game

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Endings may vary depending on how much of a whore character is, how corrupted as well and so. Player can get whore ending in any route as long as she gets to lewdness A in everything, about a "good ending", if u reach knight route without levelling her sexually, she can get Falka(or whatever the male swordsman name was) ending. If you fall on purpose to Resistance Route, just avoid killing mobs and don't corrupt her a lot, can watch one scene here and there, but ideally, must reach the end with 0 kills and average C~B levels on her body parts(so doesn't force u into whore ending). Then clear all missions while keeping everything alive ti'll the end(never really pressing to kill). It's basically something like this. Also since to get resistance route she must lose virginity and this forces triggers enemy rape, i guess getting such ending is the hardest in One1One games, since enemy raping her also level up her parameters and her lewdness(even if u don't want to).
Not quite, to enter resistance route you need to fail 3 missions , not every mission ends in GOR if you fail. It is possible to finish resistance route as virgin and i did so. As for corruption in resistance route if you have corruption level 0-2 you get good? ending if you have 3 or more its bad? ending. That was 50 kills in total among story and random NPCs.
Some of it only available at specific route and side quest. I already done most of the ending except 2. Still cannot figure out how to get auction virginity scene via playing.
I wouldn't exactly call it an auction - when virgin in resistance route starting from chapter 3 or 4 when you talk to the guildmaster he will ask if you already did "it" and offer selling of your virginity. Accept then sleep night in inn and talk to him again you have 3 options whom to sell to. (there is no live bidding or anything like i would expect to from auction so maybe you talk about something different)
Still can't find a way to transform annette into a demon the flowchart is not helping me (n)
View attachment 327892
Super HD
View attachment 327900
Annete transforms in Knight route, it happens via story you don't get to roam in her dark elf form.

MM31??

Mar 9, 2018
I have a problem (I think) and would appreciate a reply from someone if they know how to overcome this. I am on chapter 2 and I lost my virginity to the demon in the cave. My goal is to get to lewdness C and for that I need to get 4 different stats to C one of which is Ass level. I have everything at level C but Ass. I went as far as to getting 1000+ experience by spamming the old man NPC that gropes me but it's still on level D. I think that this is a bug or rather I need to get fucked in anally, but I haven't found an NPC to do that at this point. I believe that it's not story locked because in the flowchart it says that in chapter 2 you can get the sewage key for the Kitty quest by having sex if Lewdness C. Sorry for the wall of text would appreciate some help.

TL;DR : I am on chapter 2 and want to get my ass level to raise from D to C, currently at 260exp but I also tried on a different save file to up it to 1000 with no change.
In order to raise from D to C you need to have anal sex for the first time. Check the elements slide on the Sex status tab, you can find the requirements in one of the '???' ones.

Lewd Loser

Nov 29, 2017
In order to raise from D to C you need to have anal sex for the first time. Check the elements slide on the Sex status tab, you can find the requirements in one of the '???' ones.
Thank for confirming that, it was my suspicion. But now the question is who can have anal sex in chapter 2. Cause I haven't found anyone.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes