3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure if the lewd stuff with the trap can be avoided. I haven't played the last two updates so idk if there is any lewd stuff with him yet to avoid. I know he is a set part of the story so not fully avoidable in that sense.
I guess then it's best not to try the game. I don't feel like getting an unpleasant surprise.

Reactions: Valter1 and J_M

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
i stuck at forest. find food and water, cannot find way to back at camp. animal is so aggressive.

Twisteder

Apr 19, 2020
Great potential for this game
Love the plot, renders, & even the voicing (which very few games can pull off)
Navigation (forest especially, but also camp) needs improved (heck, even just visible arrows would bean improvement), combat is also brutal, survival mechanics don't seem balanced yet (I always appreciate when games have difficulty settings / story modes so I can focus on the plot & not the grind)... but I can accept these subjective shortcomings with it being so early in development

I'm looking forward to seeing the future of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
played a good hour of the game, beautiful renders but the forest/randomly daily trying to find the spring/food/training doesn't work well it's very grindy and very little reward. got bored unfortunately, hopefully more balance in future updates

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
played a good hour of the game, beautiful renders but the forest/randomly daily trying to find the spring/food/training doesn't work well it's very grindy and very little reward. got bored unfortunately, hopefully more balance in future updates
People have been pointing that out for months now, dev doesnt care, at least so far. Im actually waiting he does something about it, last I played it was unplayable just because of the grind, it seems that is still the case

Reactions: KINGHIPPO

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
People have been pointing that out for months now, dev doesnt care, at least so far. Im actually waiting he does something about it, last I played it was unplayable just because of the grind, it seems that is still the case
I gave it a 2nd go for a few more runs and you literally have 2 timeframes to decide whether to farm for food/water, and there is nothing to do in the evening other than to store your food/water/convert items and then sleep. next day rinse/repeat. You really need to have a lot of patience in this game.... to progress. love to hear other's experiences though I'm up for any suggestions the game has a good direction and I see potential but the Grindiness....

anoninus1

Jun 5, 2022
I success to "train" Anna and Touka to session 3, and I didnt success with Eve at all...
there is any other development? or is it the end of EP4?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It isn't hard.
1. Top right hand corner of this website, search, type in unren.
2. Download unren, version 13 to be exact.
3. Copy unren to the game folder, run the exe press option 3.
4. Start the game press shift+O
5. Enter the following.

currenthp = 100, gives you 100 health.
currentstamina = 100, gives you 100 stamina.
food = 100, gives you 100 food.
water = 100, gives you 100 water.

Simple, not more dying or worry about food/water.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I success to "train" Anna and Touka to session 3, and I didnt success with Eve at all...
there is any other development? or is it the end of EP4?
I think it’s the end when you’ve trained them all past 0 and Anna, Touko and Avery to 3. Except Eve as you said. And the boss lady whatever her name was.

Reactions: anoninus1

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
No and it has the body and dick of about an eight year old so it's really messed up
Small dick yes, but body of an eight year old? What the hell kind of weird chemicals do they put in the water where you live? Since she has - minus the breasts- roughly the same body shape and development as the other girls (obviously a curvy girl like Maeve is more developed physically but few people actually look like her) I must assume you have a nefarious agenda of some sort. Or maybe the mutant kids in your area have given you strange ideas of human development. Whatever. Blocked.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The trap can be avoided. Before level 1 training you can chose between a friendship and lewd route. So far only the lewd route is implemented but you obviously can just ignore that if you want to.
Ok, if there is a friendship route, then it works for me.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Has any content with the trap been implemented yet? If nothing of substance has happened with the trap then it may not have the tag yet because there isn’t any sexual stuff with him yet. Traps are dudes, so if and when anything sexual happens it should still get the gay tag. Otherwise it’s gay erasure. They may not want to label a guy banging a trans person as gay, but trans don’t erase the fact that traps/femboys are homosexual guys. And having sex with them is gay sex. But per the site rules, if nothing sexual has happened yet then no tag yet either way.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes