3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm missing the part where he is kink-shaming someone. He's asked the dev not to hurt his sensibility by not forcing him to see unwanted content. And since this game is not all about traps, I think that his request has a point.
Maybe the act of forcing someone to unwanted content is not as offensive as kink-shaming, yet it is something that shouldn't be taken lightly as well
Then if it does not say trap optional, or the user did not ask if it is optional, then he has no right to complain, if you don't like trap and it is not optional, don't play the game.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
The developer developing 2 games in parallel...
I know, and all those 2024 Patreon posts seem to be mostly about Idol island from what I can see. That's why I'm confused about their post about no update on Patreon since October 2023.

Femboy_lover

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have a save with all the unlocked content for this game. Otherwise I’ll get tired of farming pictures with resources

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all the unlocked content for this game. Otherwise I’ll get tired of farming pictures with resources
cheat all your rescources. that way when new updates come out you can just play and see all the content yourself without having to rely on saves without needing to grind.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes