3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The Renders look great. Just to be clear, Futa, bestiality is avoidable?

Edit:
Yup. In fact, you'll have to go out of your way to get to that.
asked and answered, thx ;)
Just a tip. I would add "avoidable" on your planned tag list, because some might see tags they don´t like and skip the game, because they don´t know they are avoidable. Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
Seems pretty ambitious covering so many tags. Pretty good start, doesn't feel cheap and isn't grainy. I feel that voice acting will hurt in the long run with development though. The music is great. The pacing seems way too fast though.

Reactions: brayet

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Whats up with new games always including at least one futa/trans/sissy/whatever ?? Its like including a female in a full gay game, it is out of place and a waste of resources. Like in most cases all they do is take it up the ass and they dont use the ""Female penis"" at all, so why not replace it with a girl that likes/prefers anal? whats the point of it having a dick?

Ok the game is decent so far, just the extra penis is my only problem with it, I hope it keeps it away from the girls at least. Good luck

Last edited:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Wait...what the fuck is happening? Is something special today?
I started the game without reading the overview, just glanced over the tags (not the planned though atm) real quick and jumped in blind.
...And were greeted with such good voice acting, i couldn't believe it.
Now i had to check the planned tags too. So much good stuff/tags.

Not gonna lie, i'm amazed. keep up the great work! :love:

Rape without ANY kind of sex? Uhm, no.

Futa/trans? NOW AGAIN? OK, I'm out.
just curious, if you don't mind me asking. Even if they are completely avoidable as the dev said earlier? :unsure:
Just saying, bacause you might miss out on an otherwise good game.

chudkif

Oct 5, 2022
Amazing! First off the voice acting, the male VA is a 10/10 performance. He actually sounds like Spider-Man at some points and his execution of lines is well done. Laura's VA is also good (however there are multiple lines where the audio is muffled. (although is seems to just be a bug that is easily fixed)
All the voice acting is done by AI. Not that it's bad. More devs should look into automatic voice acting at this point. It's really uncanny

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I noticed the "Trap" tag, but adding "Futa" would probably be more clear (especially for filters including or excluding this) regarding material like this:

another futa protag :sneaky:
i am gonna keep my eyes on this one
good luck dev
The futa tag would be false, because it's a boy, that is also said so. He dressed during class one time as a maid, and the guys in his class said he was beautiful and started to treat him like a girl. So seeing that, trap is indeed the correct tag.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes