3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Wizard's Kiss

You talked about Bestiality but, I didn't see any pics of animals in the game? Is that something for the next update?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm pretty unique setup and we have a trap character :sneaky:, fully voiced is also interesting gotta say I muted the mc right away but cool non the less.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Wow...a fully voiced VN? That's definitely a first. Very curious as to whether they're from real voice actors or text-to-speech generated.

Edit: Is it just me or does Touka sound like she has 2 different accents that switch back and forth?

Last edited:

Areason

Nov 15, 2017
Wow...a fully voiced VN? That's definitely a first. Very curious as to whether they're from real voice actors or text-to-speech generated.

Edit: Is it just me or does Touka sound like she has 2 different accents that switch back and forth?
The credits say it's AI generated, which isn't surprising since the voices earnestly read everything, awkward phrasing and all. No voice talent or voice direction to get in the way of those kind of mistakes... maybe the author should get let GPT do the writing too :p . definitely the most impressive TTS I've ever heard, though.

Reactions: XephosDB

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
This one looks great and promising.

Hope to see more tits play and thighplays rather than just asses all the time though

MC is wonderful. I want to gently fuck Laura as she narrates a Flashman story

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
The credits say it's AI generated, which isn't surprising since the voices earnestly read everything, awkward phrasing and all. No voice talent or voice direction to get in the way of those kind of mistakes... maybe the author should get let GPT do the writing too :p . definitely the most impressive TTS I've ever heard, though.
Going over the voices again, yea, it actually does sound like AI generated TTS. Definitely has come a long way since I recall TTS though.

Reactions: XephosDB

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Love combat in Ren'py games, the gameplay is always so well designed and really makes you feel like it was worth the effort.

Pro tip to developers, if the mathematically optimal strategy in your combat system is "use the strongest available attack every turn", you may as well not have it in the game.

Reactions: SplashCC

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Whats up with new games always including at least one futa/trans/sissy/whatever ?? Its like including a female in a full gay game, it is out of place and a waste of resources. Like in most cases all they do is take it up the ass and they dont use the ""Female penis"" at all, so why not replace it with a girl that likes/prefers anal? whats the point of it having a dick?

Ok the game is decent so far, just the extra penis is my only problem with it, I hope it keeps it away from the girls at least. Good luck
It's included because a lot of people like it, even if you don't. They likely want to appeal to broader base so they can actually make money for their time spent on development. Also imo it's not really like including a woman in a lumberjack gay game. It would be more like including a woman in a futa focused game, which isn't uncommon. There's a hell of a lot more crossover between being attracted to a woman and a transwoman than there is a feminine woman and a masculine man.

More importantly they're not NTR'ing you, so why do you care? Just ignore it and move on. Most of the game, and in fact, most of ALL the games here cater to your preferences, so don't try and narrow other people's options just because you can't choose to not fuck the trap or ctrl through it if it's unavoidable.

Nov 7, 2017
I must have overlooked something in the description, I apologize and I should known what the trap tag was. I might not be interested in gay/trans/futa/trap but this game looks cool though and love that it's fully voiced. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Really enjoy what I've seen so far. Nice potential here. The girls look gorgeous. So does the trap. But I'm not gay! Ok, maybe just a tiny bit now and then. ;)

Great job. In for more.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Interesting start, I enjoyed the BDSM so far, hope there's more. I usually don't go for more comedic settings, but I think I'll keep up with this one, see how it plays out.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well it looked ok over at svscomics.com with some hot lookiing renders but after reading the synopsis - no NTR, FUTA/trap present, sigh... it's another cookie cutter harem game trapped on an island... <yawn>

Good luck dev - I hope this one goes ok for you but I'll just keep following Time Implosion thanks! LOL!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
all they do is take it up the ass and they dont use the ""Female penis"" at all, so why not replace it with a girl that likes/prefers anal? whats the point of it having a dick?
I used to think this way until I found out how hot traps are. Thanks for putting female penis is quotes because there's no such thing.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes