lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Well... me and my big mouth. Apparently some events are edited to remove the suggestive part instead of just deleting them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The option to go to her home is completely removed, and so is the rest of the event. More than half of the event got deleted, along with the extra cg.

Was somewhat hoping they at least kept the home part as well, even if they had to remove the cg, since it did have some extra dialogue, even if the dialogues aren't that great anyway. It also had extra dialogue if the girl is old enough to drink as well.

Well those just some real minor stuff in the end anyway. The option to sleep with her is also removed obviously, since that one requires you to head to her house in the first place, but that one is just fade to black, even in the v20.

So far re-adding the old events are pretty easy, figuring out which one had cut up content is a hassle because you have to check one by one though.

There would also be a need to check these events outside of using the debug menu to trigger these too most likely. To see if they would actually trigger or not.

Has anyone managed to get the date scenes with the idol? It would be pointless to edit these unless they make those scenes still available to trigger to begin with. So far I'm only testing through the debug option to trigger the scenes.

Edit:
Okay they seem to work so far. At least the date scenes. I can't seem to get the rival scenes to work properly yet. When I included the story events for some reason the character portrait doesn't show up. Not sure what caused it, either I need to provide the resource on the mod or because the file name got changed from the old event.

So anyway here's the mod for the old events. It only contains the date scenes with the idol that contains nsfw images. Which is like only about 6 events or so.

Slight update, removed redundant files. Deleted folders in JSON folder except Event folder.

This does not add back the rival scene, only the idol dates. Should be fixed now. Link updated with the newer file.

To install it extract it to \AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods

After that enable it through the mod menu. You can check the events ingame through the debug menu to play the events, enable it by pressing F7 5 times and press ~ to bring up the menu list. Should be on the bottom. Otherwise, date your idols and take them out to dates. Only 2nd and 3rd date has nsfw CG.

There should not be any problem with the events, but if there are, please do tell here.

Edit 2:
Updated link.

Just noticed there was a problem with it, causing the story characters to not appear properly. And I think I figured out the rival scene as well. Added back the rival scene.

Edit 3:
Updated the link yet again. Should be fully working now.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Amazing work guys, tbh i'm kinda disappointed that the nsfw is only in dates and rival events but i'm hopeful that someone will do +18 random events too

Reactions: Yukihirou

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
I kinda hate the editor. Turns out it didn't save the event edit due to some character definitions error, which for some reason it didn't give any error notification whatsoever, just refuses to save. The rival event should finally be fixed properly now, emphasis on should. Links on my previous post just got updated yet again but just in case here it is.

Slight update, removed redundant files. Deleted folders in JSON folder except Event folder.

Install instructions are the same, simply extract to \AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods
Then enable from mod menu.

Amazing work guys, tbh i'm kinda disappointed that the nsfw is only in dates and rival events but i'm hopeful that someone will do +18 random events too

Good news is, adding random events are actually really easy. Much easier than making dialogue events. All you need is simply provide the event image, fill the event text, and add the choice options. I'd make random events myself but, I'm sadly not creative enough to come up with ideas for these stuff. And since considering this game isn't exactly big, modding might be pretty rare. There is an extra event mod on steam workshop already, but I doubt there would be +18 mods on the workshop.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Actually there's one already

Pretty simple, adult companies for advertising, but at least shows that there's people out there eager to do +18 mods (there's a lot of subscribes too)

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Actually there's one already

Pretty simple, adult companies for advertising, but at least shows that there's people out there eager to do +18 mods (there's a lot of subscribes too)
Oh that is interesting. I actually didn't know you can modify those business proposals. Also, while not events, apparently those chinese character packs have nsfw character portraits. I didn't know workshop allows those. Maybe +18 events might indeed appear there.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The workshop items are the responsibility of the users who create them, so it is expected that +18 will appear eventually, the same as in the wallpaper engine for example

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
Doing debug mode I checked and the rival event does show up with the mod and has the 18+ CG. It's still pretty tame and not overtly out there. But it's there.

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Doing debug mode I checked and the rival event does show up with the mod and has the 18+ CG. It's still pretty tame and not overtly out there. But it's there.
Yup, sadly that's basically it. The rest of the nsfw contents are just topless or naked cg of the girl during the event dates. And some implied scene of you sleeping and having sex with them, it's just fade to black though.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
what would the NTR be in this game? can you make your aidols sleep with sponsors for profit or something?

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
what would the NTR be in this game? can you make your aidols sleep with sponsors for profit or something?
Supposedly there is an event where your idol can choose to sleep with like a tv producer or something.

The Idols can have affairs with powerful, presumably married men, or you may be flirting with them and them with you while they have a boyfriend. I believe you can also force them to break up with their boyfriend / girlfriend as well. Sex doesn't happen onscreen but is implied through events you get.

I had one who got into a scandal because she was sleeping with a TV producer which ironically me picking the wrong option cost me 150 million yen in damages bankrupting me in a single click.
I don't know which event this is in however, as I've yet to encounter it personally. It doesn't seem to be on the list of random events of version 20 and the release version, so it is probably one of the story or scripted event, or from older version, I'm not sure.

However you indeed can force your idol to break up with their girl/boyfriend if you have enough influence with them, and then you can date them yourself, if they are attracted to your gender that is. One of the idol trait, amorous, also makes the idol more prone to having romance relationships, and it seems it also allows them to bypass their sexuality, at least based on my test of editing the idol stats through save editing. Whether or not this trait makes them cheat on their girl/boyfriend though, I'm not sure.

Reactions: YinBlack

Hey_Champ_224

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know the differences between the beta version on here and the release version on Steam? I'm assuming the release will be a lot more polished, but is that about it?

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone know the differences between the beta version on here and the release version on Steam? I'm assuming the release will be a lot more polished, but is that about it?
Not counting the removal of sex and suggestive mature scenes with CG that has exposed nipple, so far that's about it, yes. When playing the beta there were a few times where an event with an idol would show me the wrong idol for the interaction. Haven't encountered such problem in the steam version. Bugs like option choices not being clickable still exist but happens much less frequently in the steam version as well. This is easily fixable by restarting the game though, at least from my personal experience.

Bugs like being unable to progress story after certain parts still exist though it seems, people on the steam discussion have mentioned this as well. This happens pretty randomly, and can be fixed by manually triggering the event through debug menu.

It also has multiple language options compared to beta which only has english.

Oh there's also 1 new random event on steam version. Besides that.... not really much. Oh right, business proposal images are also tamer now. Photoshoot used to be gravure with bikini, now it's just general photoshoot, stuff like that. These are the only things I've noticed so far.

Also, for anyone interested in cheating, you can edit your save data in AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\data\

Story mode save is located in story_mode\*Your group name with random number*\manual_saves\*random number*

Otherwise, free mode should be in the folder manual_saves, right inside the data folder itself.

Then open the save.json file using text editor. Once done editing the files you can simply load back the file you just edited. Check the save name for the save file you're editing, which is also in the save.json file. No need to close the game. Be sure to backup your save.json before editing.

These are the general stuff that I know of.

Last edited:

Rukia

May 14, 2018
Not counting the removal of sex and suggestive mature scenes with CG that has exposed nipple, so far that's about it, yes. When playing the beta there were a few times where an event with an idol would show me the wrong idol for the interaction. Haven't encountered such problem in the steam version. Bugs like option choices not being clickable still exist but happens much less frequently in the steam version as well. This is easily fixable by restarting the game though, at least from my personal experience.

Bugs like being unable to progress story after certain parts still exist though it seems, people on the steam discussion have mentioned this as well. This happens pretty randomly, and can be fixed by manually triggering the event through debug menu.

It also has multiple language options compared to beta which only has english.

Oh there's also 1 new random event on steam version. Besides that.... not really much. Oh right, business proposal images are also tamer now. Photoshoot used to be gravure with bikini, now it's just general photoshoot, stuff like that. These are the only things I've noticed so far.

Also, for anyone interested in cheating, you can edit your save data in AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\data\

Story mode save is located in story_mode\*Your group name with random number*\manual_saves\*random number*

Otherwise, free mode should be in the folder manual_saves, right inside the data folder itself.

Then open the save.json file using text editor. Once done editing the files you can simply load back the file you just edited. Check the save name for the save file you're editing, which is also in the save.json file. No need to close the game. Be sure to backup your save.json before editing.

These are the general stuff that I know of.

Thank you so much for telling me that I can make all of the idols Lesbians, it's the hook that got me to buy the game in the first place.

brb, starting a new run

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone know the name of this TV producer scandal so i can check if the Steam version still have it ?

lophine66

Nov 14, 2020
Is there a way to cheat influence/production skill?
You mean the producer's 2 skills? If so, yes, through save editing.

Your save file is located in AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\data\
If it's story mode, it's in the story_mode folder\manual_save, otherwise it's in the manual_save folder right inside the data folder.

Once you find the save.json file, open it with a text editor, and search for staff__Staff

The first entry should be your producer, id 1, and with empty first and last name.

After that you'll see the skills part, there are 2 skills. Edit the exp part. I don't suggest editing the other line on the skill part. 100k exp is 4 star of skills. Which is roughly 40 or so. After that just save the file. You don't need to close the game or anything to edit these, just reload the save that you edited after you finished editing your save.json. My post above have some explanation for editing other stuff if you are interested.

Feb 3, 2020
Where can I find the mods for the cracked version? The various sites for downloading mods from the Steam Workshop, like steamworkshopdownloader(dot)io, don't work for some reason. The only way I can think of is if someone, with the Steam Version and the Workshop mods, uploads them on a site like nopy or other file sharing sites and shares the link here. If someone is willing to do that, please do that. Or is there another way to download the mods? Thanks for the response in advance.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes