dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Is there anyway to play it disabling the hentai content/NTR content? i would't mind a romance with the Protagonist but definitely no NTR/Prostitution, i actually just wanted to play the management aspect of the game, but i heard even the Steam Version still have some weird events(NTR/Prostitutions)

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Is there anyway to play it disabling the hentai content/NTR content? i would't mind a romance with the Protagonist but definitely no NTR/Prostitution, i actually just wanted to play the management aspect of the game, but i heard even the Steam Version still have some weird events(NTR/Prostitutions)
Use the version I uploaded a couple posts ago, do not install/enable the spicy mod. There now you have the non-hentai (ie the steam) version of the game. Unsure about the NTR aspect. I didn't play it long enough because the management aspect just isn't very good. It's a slow burn and race against the clock (ie until you run out of money).

Either way how can it be NTR if you're their employer? Unsure if you can still romance them in the vanilla version but even with the spicy version, just don't romance them, that way there can be no NTR. I honestly don't understand how people go nuts about that tag, both the people who like it enough for it to be a genre and the people who hate it so much that anything remotely resembling any form of potential cheating makes them drop games where that tag isn't even the main fetish.

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
il y a un patch FR, est-ce que quelqu'un sait où on peut le trouver ? est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment on peut télécharger un élément depuis l'atelier steam du jeu, pour le mettre dans notre répertoire de téléchargement du jeu ici et non sur steam ?

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
there is a FR patch, does anyone know where we can find it? does anyone know how we can download an element from the steam workshop of the game, to put it in our directory of the game download here and not on steam? oups sorry

OddForest

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to get mods running on Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Zorin) manually? I've made mod folders both in /home/"user"/.config/unity3d/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/ and /home/"user"/Games/Idol Manager/Idol Manager/IM_Data/, but the in-game mod manager doesn't detect them.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get mods running on Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Zorin) manually? I've made mod folders both in /home/"user"/.config/unity3d/Glitch Pitch/Idol Manager/ and /home/"user"/Games/Idol Manager/Idol Manager/IM_Data/, but the in-game mod manager doesn't detect them.
Downloaded one version from here which was with no nosteam patch, added nosteam patch, game is working but for some reason it not seeing mods at all. Downloaded version from this post and it detect mods with no problems.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I think I'm doing something wrong as certain parts of the UI don't seem responsive or act in a way that one would expect. Like during the photo shoot pop-up I can't click acccept just decline (even during the tutorial) nor can I release a single.

Edit: Seems my issue was related to the version of the game I downloaded here. I tried again using the megalink and now everything works as expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: narratorfox

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Following mega link is latest version I found, already cracked, zipped up. Works on my machine at least.

Mega

Included an uncensor mod that may or may not work, didn't get far enough to check, the game is too shit to bother.
The uncensor_en_x folder goes into your C:\Users\[insert your dumb username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods
afterwards enable it in the game under mods.

It's gonna be 2.4gb so don't expect me to keep it on my mega for long, get it and mirror it. If it was an actually decent game that was worth the bandwith I'd probably keep it there but simply put the game wasn't worth the hassle I had to go through to get it.
Extracted to data mod still found non when I open game and went to mod. Should I delete all the data and reinstall does the extract and it will be available in game mod?

Reactions: IceTea173

MLGSuSaNoO

Oct 15, 2019
il y a un patch FR, est-ce que quelqu'un sait où on peut le trouver ? est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment on peut télécharger un élément depuis l'atelier steam du jeu, pour le mettre dans notre répertoire de téléchargement du jeu ici et non sur steam ?
Tu as trouver comment l'avoir en vf ?

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
I don't want to read all the pages so does anyone know if there is any legit NSFW content please?

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Nice, I just checked the changelog for 1.0.1 and what I described actually was a bug fixed in this version.
How do you know Varisha is actually sharing 1.0.1 though? :unsure:
I don't see Varisha mentioning the version anywhere and you can't see the version ingame I think.

Is there at least text 18+ stuff or a way to get a girlfriend? in game?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes