Allisee

May 23, 2018
Someone posted it for us awhile ago here is the link to the post (https://f95zone.to/threads/idol-manager-v1-0-6-glitch-pitch.70946/post-6274365)

[Edit] To Answer your question it's the second one "scrap the NSFW content altogether"

Here are the CGs that were removed before V21 (https://f95zone.to/threads/idol-manager-v1-0-6-glitch-pitch.70946/post-6279312)
What's the difference between R18 with this. I bought the game but when i applied this mod, the mod seems not showing up in my game. Thanks for the reply btw

Last edited:

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
So is there sexaul content or not? If not where is a link to mods?
There's hinted at stuff and some partial nudity/softcore stuff with the mods, but nothing overtly hardcore/explicit in traditional H-game fashion. Guess we'll either have to wait for modding community to massively expand on this or give up on this game.

The concept is amazing, an Idol management sim with 18+ elements, unfortunately execution stopped before it got good.

Would loved to have seen fleshed out 18+ options in the management portion, such as consequences for lax security, uniform requirements, doing handshake events with hardcore fans, scandals, maybe even "underground" events at the theater or cafe, "soapland" rooms, etc. Oh well.

Reactions: kpepsi

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Would loved to have seen fleshed out 18+ options in the management portion, such as consequences for lax security, uniform requirements, doing handshake events with hardcore fans, scandals, maybe even "underground" events at the theater or cafe, "soapland" rooms, etc. Oh well.
Exactly, the concept has a lot of potential that hasn't been exploited yet by other games and the gameplay was fairly good. I hope someone copies the game and makes a H version.

Reactions: kpepsi

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Uhhhh, everytime I try to run the game it starts then loads then takes me to the steam page, what's going on?

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
Is there an un-Steam'd Linux build out there? The no-Steam patch doesn't work on Linux and mods doesn't seem to work well with Wine.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
Hi. V1.0.6 don`t show mods in my PC. I open V1.0.1 that i had in a external hdd and show mods. Any idea? i will try with 1.0.5 from other post but 1-06 suposse fix something...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That's not NTR. NTR is if you are married with the woman and she cheats on you.

Not if you're their fucking pimp, manager, lover, or even half steady boyfriend.

I would love it if these people would get their definitions straight. FFS.

Reactions: Keldin

WayCozy

Sep 2, 2017
Straight from the Idol Manager Discord:

The developers are working on more content for the game, they're just busy with the console releases for the game, which comes out later on this month.

There was also a major update to the Ero Event mod. New events and a overhaul of other things. It's out on Steam.

Reactions: Keldin

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
What is the best version to download with all the content? I saw the beta version, the steam version, some mods mentions, etc.

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
This thread is a clusterfuck. The OP links are all dead except one and the one that works is a slow ass premium begging site. On top of that it has no crack and launches steam, no thanks. There's 2 other links that work and are on good filehosts but it's not clear what fucking version they are, everyone is talking about mods and restoring content and nobody can just get it done, update the OP with good links etc. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume the game is as bad as this thread. Most hgames that are on steam (or patreon for that matter) are neutered garbage anyway.

Tekset

May 23, 2022
Does anybody have link to an actual cracked version, and not just an alternative to get a game from steam ?

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Does anybody have link to an actual cracked version, and not just an alternative to get a game from steam ?
Following mega link is latest version I found, already cracked, zipped up. Works on my machine at least.

Included an uncensor mod that may or may not work, didn't get far enough to check, the game is too shit to bother.
The uncensor_en_x folder goes into your C:\Users\[insert your dumb username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods
afterwards enable it in the game under mods.

It's gonna be 2.4gb so don't expect me to keep it on my mega for long, get it and mirror it. If it was an actually decent game that was worth the bandwith I'd probably keep it there but simply put the game wasn't worth the hassle I had to go through to get it.

Tekset

May 23, 2022
Following mega link is latest version I found, already cracked, zipped up. Works on my machine at least.

Mega

Included an uncensor mod that may or may not work, didn't get far enough to check, the game is too shit to bother.
The uncensor_en_x folder goes into your C:\Users\[insert your dumb username]\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods
afterwards enable it in the game under mods.

It's gonna be 2.4gb so don't expect me to keep it on my mega for long, get it and mirror it. If it was an actually decent game that was worth the bandwith I'd probably keep it there but simply put the game wasn't worth the hassle I had to go through to get it.
My greatest thanks

Reactions: Bimski
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes