Horalover

May 7, 2017
Small note that you need to use Japanese locale to run the game.

This is a kinetic novel so there are no choices, no options. You click through and enjoy the same NTR story that has existed since hentai became a thing.
The plot is exactly what the description says. There is no happy end for MC Cuck

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm. This is some kind of wrong Miel game...

Created by the Dark Powers, back in the Elder days...

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, the MC really does deserve it. It's one thing to refuse a confession and focus on your studies, but it's plain retarded to confess to the same girl only after you graduate knowing you liked her from the start. That's just begging to be NTR'd at that point.

Japan has really gone to the Beta's huh? There's tons of these at DLsite but it's hard to find a game (JP anyway) where you play as the NTR-er.

Heck, I'm still struggling to play the legendary chikan game which is hard as efff..

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No NTR is not avoidable
yeah, kind of obvious when it's an NTR game and it's kinetic (no choices). I mean, what would you expect?
Nothing is avoidable, this is a kinetic novel, learn to read please and if you don't know a tag, look it up!
AWESOOOME!

Last edited:

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Good to see there is a interesting NTR game. But sadly can't play it because of a syntax error… :s

There's such a thing as sigma male too? Jesus how much of the greek alphabet is placed next to "male". Is there an upsilion male or phi male too?
There are some.^^

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Good to see there is a interesting NTR game. But sadly can't play it because of a syntax error… :s

There are some.^^
That chart is all over the place it's pretty funny so thanks for that.

Alexis3K

Jan 14, 2018
ooh ooh, I was always amused by the reasoning about alphas and betas. and you will laugh too if you think about the main traits inherent in alphas, one of which - he wants something - he gets it, which usually does not take into account social and other prohibitions. In modern society, this is a path to prison, where older and more authoritative alphas make passive homosexuals out of them. This world is made and owned by the beta, and everything else is the wet dreams of housewives and teenagers.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
the main traits inherent in alphas, one of which - he wants something - he gets it, which usually does not take into account social and other prohibitions. In modern society, this is a path to prison
Not necessarily.

This is actually something that's been touched on in legit psychology (not armchair Internet pseudo-psychology on places like Twitter or Tumblr) for decades, within the context of Antisocial Personality Disorder or "sociopathy" (which tends to overlap a lot of the assumptions about "alpha males"). Basically, it's only the less intelligent, low-functioning ASPD types who wind up as criminals or the like, because their weaker impulse control gets them into trouble. But more intelligent, higher-functioning types have a much more effective ability to pursue their goals at the expense of others while still covering their tracks or otherwise avoiding legal entanglements (they're more likely to exploit the system to their own advantage than they are to fall victim to it).

It's why an old joke is that the main difference between a criminal, a used car salesman, and a politician/successful businessman is just a question of IQ.

Buckminster Fuller discussed a similar concept back in the 1960s, where he hypothesized that the traits that made someone a dominant ruler in the early years of humanity (raw strength) was very quickly replaced by being one of the people who are capable of controlling military power, then later trade, and now information. The "Great Pirates" as he called them were people born with an innate tendency to understand how to manipulate and control others to get what they want, rather than working with others as equals to the benefit of all.

In other words, someone with a dominant personality and who is focused on taking what they want even at the expense of others doesn't automatically mean stealing or taking things by force. Alphas aren't just physically imposing, they're also charismatic, intelligent, and determined enough to get what they want by whatever means are most effective. Far from winding up in prison, they're the kind of people who can take what you love most away from you and get you thrown into prison for resisting.

But this is an NTR game... MCs are retarded and put up with everything. Despite "hating" it.
The full experience is the MC being willing to marry the girl anyway regardless of how used goods she is by that point, and he probably winds up raising another man's child while she goes out on the regular to get fucked by strangers while he sits at home and jerks off while crying.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Knew this was NTR the moment it said "If." If any eroge starts with "IF" it's an NTR.
Dude deserves it least he could have done was accept the confession and be like "I like you to, but in order for me to provide and be worthy of you I need to advance my goals. That way not only can you be proud of me, but I can be proud to be by your side as well. Give me some time and we will live our happily ever after"

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote