Phoenix215

Jul 6, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm still getting a syntax error even when I installed a Local Emulator and ran it through Japan location, does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I didn't know there was NTR nukige from Miel. Oh wow, it's quite old tittle too. Thanks' for translating and sharing it.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
In other words, someone with a dominant personality and who is focused on taking what they want even at the expense of others doesn't automatically mean stealing or taking things by force. Alphas aren't just physically imposing, they're also charismatic, intelligent, and determined enough to get what they want by whatever means are most effective. Far from winding up in prison, they're the kind of people who can take what you love most away from you and get you thrown into prison for resisting.
tenor.gif

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
You know I think the reason that why MC refuse a confession is not that bad but wtf..
he don't even try to explan to her why he refuse her's confession he just let's her cry and runaway
and he think she will understand him even he don't explan her anything
don't he ever think she's might move on and looking for new guy?

well i know i just a gane plot but this MC really annoying me.

Reactions: 7sins7

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You know I think the reason that why MC refuse a confession is not that bad but wtf..
he don't even try to explan to her why he refuse her's confession he just let's her cry and runaway
and he think she will understand him even he don't explan her anything
don't he ever think she's might move on and looking for new guy?

well i know i just a gane plot but this MC really annoying me.
I think this is just every NTR story in a nutshell. Or even simply romance, Japanese sure do love their fucking misunderstandings.
I would've at least be able to tolerate NTR if the games actually had compelling stories, but instead it's this bullshit that makes me mad

Reactions: 7sins7

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
A Miel game with NTR? I thought in Miel games, Male protagonists were the Absolute?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote